Post, discuss, or show off your MLP fan art - check tags for commissions

Search /art/ threads

Name  
Email  
Subject  
Message  
File     
Password  (for post and file deletion)

File 138323834151.jpg - (626.93KB , 1650x1275 , batponybuttermilkfinishedsmall.jpg )
126671 No. 126671
#Digital #Vectors #OCs #Gallery #Taking requests #Critique wanted

Happy Nightmare Night, everyone
Unspoiler all text  • Expand all images  • Reveal spoilers
>> No. 126673
File 138326082639.png - (266.42KB , 700x627 , 136228995593.png )
126673
Requests you say? Would you like to do my oc Ella? If you do ocs, that is ^_^


Her muzzle is supposed to be blue..it was just...difficult to make a muzzle shape on that photo XD

Last edited at Thu, Oct 31st, 2013 16:07

>> No. 126676
File 138328524533.jpg - (374.67KB , 720x556 , 15finishedpart3.jpg )
126676
I will certainly give it a shot! Requests are open, but I won't make any promises. I've got an ask blog that I've got on a short hiatus so I can take some time to practice a little, due to personal dissatisfaction with my own inconsistency.
Blah wall of text.
Blog is Jitterbug-Cafe.tumblr.com

tl;dr yes I'll do requests as a way of practicing/experimenting while my blog is on hiatus. :U
>> No. 126680
>>126676
Well, don't worry about it too much! Only if you get in a creative type of mood and want to take a shot at it, I am certainly not going to hold you to it if you don't feel like it XD
>> No. 126681
File 138335196551.png - (72.30KB , 427x482 , 28859j5.png )
126681
may i request Ticket?
>> No. 126682
>>126681
Oh it's not at all an issue of if I feel like it, just whether I'll have time. I love doing requests. I just don't find much time to draw between work and the ask blog.
>>126680
Absolutely! I'm going to try to get some sketches pumped out tonight when I get home from work
>> No. 126683
>>126681
Oh it's not at all an issue of if I feel like it, just whether I'll have time. I love doing requests. I just don't find much time to draw between work and the ask blog.
>>126680
Absolutely! I'm going to try to get some sketches pumped out tonight when I get home from work
>> No. 126685
File 138336938798.png - (505.07KB , 980x1260 , startracer.png )
126685
Bat-pony OC
Idk I really wanted to make a Bat Pony after I did the halloween picture.
Yeah her name's Star Tracer and she's an astronomer pony
>> No. 126687
>>126685
I'd like to apologize that her anatomy is a little wonky? I don't know how it ended up so off.
>> No. 126689
>>126687
she's very adorable either way X3
>> No. 126694
File 138361052831.png - (1.98MB , 2346x2352 , ella.png )
126694
>>126673
Sorry it took so long. Might finish it still but here's the sketchy sketchy sketch. The anatomy is a bit wonky on this also, but I like how the head came out.
ANYWAY
Moving on to Ticket
>> No. 126695
woops saged the thread for some reason. :U
>> No. 126696
File 138361832725.png - (326.21KB , 883x878 , ella adorable face.png )
126696
>>126694
Aha! Aaah, that is so cute! Thank you so much, I don't mind a sketch, it turned out really good. I wish I had a tablet and could try my hand at it.
>> No. 126698
>>126696
I'm so glad you like it! I feel like her eyes came out a little angry-looking, though? Idk. Might try re-drawing them idk.
>> No. 126700
>>126698
It's actually good cause I only have one other picture of her looking angry XD most of them are happy pics, which is fine, but I rp with her and need a few different emotions to work with. So I'm actually really happy with the way it turned out
>> No. 126703
File 138371165418.png - (423.68KB , 793x536 , sixthmedley.png )
126703
if you've got the opportunity, I'd like to request pony 6th doctor and companion
>> No. 126706
File 138380620344.jpg - (597.02KB , 1776x1194 , humandusty.jpg )
126706
Doot doot
these aren't the requests you're looking for
But I randomly decided to doodle some of the ponies from the ask blog as humans
and truthfully idk if this is cool to post here but I'm gonna assume it's cool cause it's still vaguely pony related
pony mugshot shown for comparison
>> No. 126707
File 138380630507.jpg - (442.40KB , 1650x1197 , humanmelody.jpg )
126707
doot doot
and another
>> No. 126828
Please do Celestia, Luna and Cadence in this situation: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/294/3/c/princess_celestia_by_ parasprituna-d4dk7b4.png

Last edited at Fri, Nov 29th, 2013 11:52

>> No. 128084
File 139933894722.png - (180.86KB , 900x650 , Peace Angel.png )
128084
If you are willing, can you draw my OC, Angel? the only edit to the pic i want is that his wings be white and two angel wings as his cutie mark. Draw it however style you wish :)
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]


Delete post []
Password    
Report post
Reason