Serial threads for Ponychan's various subcommunities

Search /gala/ threads

Name  
Email  
Subject  
Message  
File     
Password  (for post and file deletion)

File 142930605810.png - (1.30MB , 1024x1317 , Let me take a selfie.png )
1847559 No. 1847559
http://www.fndkp.net/pony.html
2629 posts omitted. Last 50 shown. Unspoiler all text  • Expand all images  • Reveal spoilers
>> No. 1851988
File 142963945433.jpg - (681.85KB , 645x814 , Priscilla 01.jpg )
1851988
>>1851986
>>1851979

Setting your world during the apocalypse seems like it'd be more interesting.
>> No. 1851991
File 142963962859.gif - (750.05KB , 400x245 , blah blah blah kaiba because it's TIME TO DUEL.gif )
1851991
>>1851988
Isn't that the plot of Majora's Mask?
>> No. 1851993
File 142963967621.jpg - (90.59KB , 580x500 , 2538a1fc34f766f130e7a9044876c1c1.jpg )
1851993
>>1851988
There was an MMO like that, it failed hard though.
>> No. 1851997
File 142963978599.gif - (94.06KB , 480x480 , 142596989185.gif )
1851997
>>1851986
>>1851988
Apocalypse can be hard because only certain apocalypses would actually let you do anything.
Pre-Apocalypse is every game ever.
Post-Apocalypse is alright but pretty played out.

I want POST-post apocalypse. Something a lot more hopeful and happy.
Think New Vegas except way more post.
>> No. 1852003
File 142964004176.png - (270.52KB , 572x800 , Chibi.png )
1852003
>>1851971

Lots and lots of them~

>>1851977

It's fun and the OP and ED are lovely.

>>1851997

Yeah, I can agree with this sentiment, Why does "after the end" always have to be some moody whiny shit like The Last of Us? Why can't there be hope that Life will find a way to prevail in the end?
After all, nothing is stronger than Life, not even Death.
>> No. 1852007
File 142964018051.jpg - (67.93KB , 600x600 , vink.jpg )
1852007
>>1852003
Hehe.

But are the OP and ED as good as KanColle's?
>> No. 1852014
File 142964046557.png - (547.28KB , 500x470 , nepgear is my waifu.png )
1852014
>Playing Nep.
No Iffy don't be upset flat is justice
>> No. 1852017
File 142964056460.jpg - (89.11KB , 658x1024 , large (2).jpg )
1852017
>>1851988
>>1851997

Okay, here's my idea. Post apocalypse, but leading into a post-post apocalypse, rather than just lounging around for hundreds of years like Fallout tends to do. Copying from the chat log I just typed it into:

In a post apocalyptic world, death reigns, and our former civilization is so far gone it can never be recovered. Mutated by radiation or necromantic magics or voodoo or whatever, the remains of the deceased return to life and prey on the living.

Our hero is searching the ruins for resources and comes across what used to be a school. Inside, however, they're assaulted by zombies! Desperate for weapons, they grab the closest thing at hand, a seemingly ordinary conductor's baton.

But oh, shit. It's not a conductor's baton at all, it's a magical necromantic artifact. Our hero waves it at the encroaching zombie and its magic takes over, restoring the zombie's sense of self and personality. Though undead, it can now be recognized as a person. It realizes what it's doing and stops attacking.

Enthusiastic about their find, our hero proceeds to search out a new zombie to see if it can restore the mental abilities of that one, as well, but it seems the baton has run out of power after that one use. The hero's new zombie friend comes to our aid. Also grabbing the nearest blunt object it can, the zombie wields a trumpet and attempts to bash the enemy zombie to death with seemingly no effect. But lo, what is this? The baton glows with magic once more!

Another wave of the wand outfits our zombie friend in a marching band outfit and all the knowledge needed to play some mad notes on that trumpet. His fresh music weakens the opposing zombie and empowers the baton once more! Once sufficiently weakened, our hero converts yet another zombie to a glorious new unlife, free from the previous rabid programming of the undead.

The hero now travels around crafting not only a marching band, but a new undead necropolis, uniting the rabid hordes under a single peaceful banner. But many challenges stand in her way. Can she unite the masses and save the world from a second apocalypse? Or is she merely marching everyone off a cliff?

Working title: The Band From Hell
>> No. 1852019
File 142964063018.jpg - (330.96KB , 960x1243 , 1429233902044.jpg )
1852019
>>1852007
The OP and ED are both amazing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYzx-eHN-Zc

>>1852003
I can understand sort of, because people think dark is good, but I don't think dark has to mean depressing.

Wind Waker is a fairly upbeat game with some severely dark undertones, and that's post-post apoc. Which is why I like it a lot, I think.

>>1852017
This possibly is the dumbest plot I've ever heard of.
Fund it.
>> No. 1852020
File 142964069174.png - (199.45KB , 371x525 , priscilla 68 edit.png )
1852020
>>1851997
>>1852003

I think I'd like that too.

Hey Cabs.

>>1851993

There's also FF14.

>>1852017

That sounds like Warcraft 3/WoW's Forsaken, honestly.
>> No. 1852021
File 142964071684.jpg - (224.73KB , 777x1077 , all you need is love.jpg )
1852021
>>1852019
Oh god so much Nep.
>> No. 1852024
File 142964079981.png - (100.94KB , 1000x800 , 865465__safe_solo_monochrome_spoiler-colon-s05e01_artist-colon-glacierclear_spoiler-colon-s05e02.png )
1852024
>>1852019
>Fund it.

I'm tempted.

>>1852020
>That sounds like Warcraft 3/WoW's Forsaken, honestly.

I guess there's some similarities, but there's no tragic backstory, and it's not a fantasy setting, and it's got a marching band.
>> No. 1852025
File 142964084449.jpg - (58.60KB , 540x436 , nf5hwhjW6R1u2m05go1_540.jpg )
1852025
>>1852024
>no tragic backstory

The apocalypse?
>> No. 1852026
File 142964094115.png - (357.36KB , 700x700 , 870694__safe_scarf_micro_spoiler-colon-s05e01_size+difference_artist-colon-goat+train_double+dia.png )
1852026
>>1852025

That's not tragic, just unfortunate. There wouldn't be any "Why did I deserve this curse?" stuff going on. It's a happy story!
>> No. 1852028
File 142964094408.png - (368.12KB , 649x1097 , t-shirt.png )
1852028
>>1852020
Heya.

>>1852021
Lotta Nep.

>>1852024
As long as it stays tongue-in-cheek it'd be pretty amazing, no lie.
>> No. 1852031
File 142964098655.png - (89.82KB , 160x260 , um.png )
1852031
>Get Blanc.
>Blanc is the Nintendo CPU.
>Her special attacks are in German.
wut
>> No. 1852034
File 142964105919.png - (0.97MB , 1280x720 , Embarrassed.png )
1852034
>>1852007

I could even dare to say better, because they always bring a huge smile to my face.

>>1852019

Yes, as someone who loves grimdark I can tell you that happens too often, people think True Art is Angsty for some reason.

I say the best way is to be balanced, make bad stuff happen to your characters but show that in spite of that, they carry on clinging to hope, then miracles happen because True valour, faith and love conquer everything! Right?

>>1852031

Blanc also wrote a doujin fanfic called "Destiny", she was very embarrassed about it.

>>1852020

Not to mention IF gets the best fanservice bits in the anime.
>> No. 1852037
File 142964124411.png - (266.85KB , 914x365 , 7-1.png )
1852037
>>1852034
IF even got that Akira reference in there.
>> No. 1852038
File 142964119637.png - (79.51KB , 240x240 , i have honoured my family.png )
1852038
>>1852034
They're both good in different ways.

Um... what's the joke?
>> No. 1852043
File 142964150714.png - (130.65KB , 651x600 , test your might.png )
1852043
>> No. 1852046
File 142964161383.jpg - (87.14KB , 500x278 , whoa.jpg )
1852046
Why is Carnage Fang the best move ever? And why doesn't it involve fangs?
>> No. 1852048
File 142964163726.png - (880.19KB , 1280x720 , vlcsnap-2015-04-18-14h40m06s212.png )
1852048
>>1852037

Akira?
Because of her Bike you say?

>>1852038

Destiny is an X-Box exclusive, if I'm not mistaken.

>>1852043

> boop
>> No. 1852050
File 142964168299.png - (29.84KB , 250x249 , much class.png )
1852050
>>1852048
>> No. 1852056
File 142964194661.jpg - (209.98KB , 1600x865 , hriiasufpb_o.jpg )
1852056
>>1852048
Specifically she does the "Akira Bike Slide" at one point.
>> No. 1852058
File 142964209494.png - (41.18KB , 313x500 , 867603__safe_solo_scarf_spoiler-colon-s05e01_spoiler-colon-s05e02_artist-colon-egophiliac_the+cu.png )
1852058
>>1852046

It's a metaphor for the Russian labor market.
>> No. 1852059
File 142964209399.jpg - (944.10KB , 1920x1080 , [Commie] Hyperdimension Neptunia The Animation - 07 [BD 1080p FLAC] [B5998B50]_mkv_snapshot_08_3.jpg )
1852059
>>1852056
>> No. 1852062
File 142964225525.png - (1.13MB , 1280x720 , Double Wat.png )
1852062
>>1852056
>>1852059

OH!
Damn... You are absolutely right, a shoutout to the original Badass Biker of anime, I dig it~
Screencapping it for myself now.

>>1852050

Hey Magsymus, how are things?

>>1852046

It's not Celestial Severance, I'll tell you that.
>> No. 1852066
File 142964237729.png - (609.29KB , 500x510 , happy soul.png )
1852066
>>1852062
I don't know what that is.

Also, I see people's point when they criticise Blanc's English voice. She sounds very mature for a loli.
>> No. 1852071
File 142964244646.jpg - (159.26KB , 1600x900 , 2015-03-29_00013.jpg )
1852071
>>1852066

Purple Sister's EXE, I never get tired of seeing it~
>> No. 1852076
File 142964279988.png - (73.55KB , 543x255 , 2n2hShI.png )
1852076
>>1852062
It's a pretty cool movie, you should watch it sometime if you haven't already.
>> No. 1852081
File 142964302242.png - (1.80MB , 899x937 , get rekt.png )
1852081
>>1852071
Ah. I'll look forward to seeing it.


Bath time. Know that I got Blanc and immediately got the miko clothes and stuck an eyepatch on her.
>> No. 1852082
File 142964312970.png - (161.01KB , 759x1053 , nom.png )
1852082
>>1852062

Good, just about ready to wrap up GTA 5 story soon
>> No. 1852083
File 142964331892.png - (561.71KB , 850x564 , Epic Nosebleed.png )
1852083
>>1852076

I saw it once as a kid, I didn't understood anything besides a lot of name yelling.

I'm stealing that pic and offering you this one in exchange!

>>1852081

When you see it, you will understand why I like it so much.

>>1852082

Are you aiming for the good end?~
>> No. 1852084
File 142964344052.png - (130.65KB , 651x600 , test your might.png )
1852084
>>1852083

If previous GTA's have taught me anything, it's that there's only one way out of a deep pisshole

And that is wanton murder of China's worth of police officers
>> No. 1852085
File 142964345214.jpg - (1.47MB , 1000x1407 , Priscilla 12.jpg )
1852085
This was a thing that I just found.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOfHOpaHexw
>> No. 1852086
File 142964349364.png - (100.02KB , 160x260 , i agree entirely.png )
1852086
>>1852082
>>1852083
>GTA 5 Endings
>Ending 1: Kill character you've become attached to who has a wife and kids
>Ending 2: Kill character another character is attached to and has provided light entertainment throughout the whole game
>Ending 3: Fuck you, I do what I want.

Why the fuck would you be playing GTA if you weren't the type of person to pick Ending 3?
>> No. 1852088
File 142964354017.png - (179.36KB , 861x739 , murder.png )
1852088
>>1852062
*rape*
>> No. 1852089
>>1852086
Hardest decision I've had to make this year. Ugh.
>> No. 1852094
File 142964416561.png - (893.75KB , 1280x720 , Compa doesn't like bad guys.png )
1852094
>>1852086

I don't know, I don't precisely think the idea of stealing cars to be really fun, specially since I tend to crash them just by grabbing the controls.

>>1852084

That doesn't sound too much fun.

>>1852088

Hi Greeny.
>> No. 1852098
File 142964453573.jpg - (104.97KB , 1600x900 , Best CPU's Face When Continuing to be Best CPU.jpg )
1852098
>>1852046

Because Peashy is the best CPU ever. And it totally involves fangs, Peashy has an adorable little fang right there.
>> No. 1852099
File 142964462129.png - (89.24KB , 318x600 , flying.png )
1852099
>>1852094

As a general rule, they always deserve it
>> No. 1852102
File 142964475772.jpg - (156.35KB , 1920x1080 , Sherlock Statue Approves.jpg )
1852102
>>1852099

I'm on the side of Law and Order on this one.
>> No. 1852103
File 142964475602.png - (100.02KB , 160x260 , i agree entirely.png )
1852103
>>1852089
Hehe.

>>1852094
It's more than that. There are activities to go out on and cruising around the city with the military on your back is more fun than it first sounds.

>>1852098
Regular Peashy is okay. Yellow Heart is perhaps second-best CPU. Fucking badass. Falcon Punches shit to death.
>> No. 1852105
File 142964478436.png - (103.29KB , 715x652 , shake.png )
1852105
>>1852102

Yep, crooked cops and agents are worth supporting!
>> No. 1852106
File 142964487042.png - (90.67KB , 661x604 , 1407698314200.png )
1852106
>>1852094
h-hi... or something.
>> No. 1852108
File 142964497424.jpg - (188.04KB , 761x1200 , Pantyshot.jpg )
1852108
>>1852103

Yeah... No, I'll pass, at least it's better than the American Power Fantasy that is the recent Saints Row.

>>1852105

It's just their Job, they can't quit because they are NPCs, the player however can.
Which is how you secretly beat Specs Ops: The Line.

>>1852106

What's up?
>> No. 1852110
File 142964511449.png - (84.74KB , 471x636 , horsesarehard.png )
1852110
>>1852108
i'm... holding a chopstick in my mouth and doing homework. sup with the bluzoo?
>> No. 1852111
File 142964506375.png - (733.60KB , 1280x720 , vlcsnap-2014-10-18-04h02m55s49.png )
1852111
>>1852103

Use Peashy's EXE in her regular form against an enemy like the ancient dragon. It's totally worth it.
>> No. 1852112
File 142964504894.png - (227.04KB , 515x515 , 4d1fba5d9ed5f6a4d29d23a6804322da.png )
1852112
http://www.ponychan.net/chan/gala/res/1852107.html
http://www.ponychan.net/chan/gala/res/1852107.html
http://www.ponychan.net/chan/gala/res/1852107.html
http://www.ponychan.net/chan/gala/res/1852107.html
http://www.ponychan.net/chan/gala/res/1852107.html
http://www.ponychan.net/chan/gala/res/1852107.html
http://www.ponychan.net/chan/gala/res/1852107.html

Come on guys I can't be the only one who makes new ones
>> No. 1852113
File 142964510810.jpg - (224.73KB , 777x1077 , all you need is love.jpg )
1852113
>>1852111
I'll try that. Thank you.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]


Delete post []
Password    
Report post
Reason