Questions and suggestions relating to the site

Search /meta/ threads

Name  
Email  
Subject  
Message  
File     
Embed    
Password  (for post and file deletion)

File 140776394543.png - (18.29KB , 220x312 , 21.png )
159979 No. 159979 ID: 950afd
Dear /Meta/

With sorrow I have to report here about increasing amounts of drugs/illegal substances discussions on our beloved board /oat/.

It makes me worry. I heard it's legal to use drugs called as weed on Washington, that's why people consider it's OKAY to talk about coke, LSD and other stuff.

Maybe I can understand why there is weed discussion about tripping , because rules said it's allowed due Washington law. But really. We have underage posters, we have people from other states/countries where weed is not allowed. It disturbing them. (Mostly me)

Can we move weed discussion to >>>/chat/ or to >>>/420blazeit/

And what should we do about LSD, acid, heroin, chem overdose and other drugs discussions? (Not weed)

Last edited at Mon, Aug 11th, 2014 06:53

Unspoiler all text  • Expand all images  • Reveal spoilers
>> No. 159980 ID: 96aeff
File 140776561070.png - (112.50KB , 199x272 , RA1.png )
159980
>I heard it's legal to use drugs called as weed on Washington, that's why people consider it's OKAY to talk about coke, LSD and other stuff
I don't know about the others, but the reason I consider it okay to talk about LSD and other illegal drugs is because it's not illegal to talk about drugs, and because I don't believe the drugs that I talk about are all that harmful (with the exception of maybe speed, but I don't talk about speed without saying "by the way, if you're gonna do this you should probably take it easy because being addicted to this is not fun"). The drugs themselves may be illegal, but I don't think anyone would ever get arrested for talking about drugs, or reading a discussion of drugs on the internet.
>> No. 159981 ID: 96aeff
Also
>heroin
The only conversation I recall having on Ponychan that involved heroin was about how terrible it and its sister krokodil are, and how nobody should ever do it.
>> No. 159982 ID: a098c9
>Do not use this website for planning or conducting any activities which violate United States law.
In regards to that part of the rules, it would only be if they were discussing plans to use drugs or using the site to conduct an illegal activity regarding drugs such as asking for/selling to someone.
Whether or not it's "moral" or whether the site and the staff want to allow other such discussions about drugs is a different matter.
>> No. 159983 ID: ef443b
I can't say I like the idea of making /chat/ a NSFKiddos /oat/ without ponies. But it'd at least have a purpose more than now I guess
>> No. 159984 ID: a098c9
>>159983
Then it would just be /ef/.

And no one wants that that matters.
>> No. 159985 ID: 950afd
File 140776725410.png - (146.26KB , 504x389 , 137363340811.png )
159985
>>159980
Mostly that talks involve tripping discussion, doses, mixing them and where to get.
I don't think it's Okay .

Moderator team never considered Okay to discuss fetishes or sex stories/sex text interactions.
>> No. 159986 ID: 96aeff
File 140776770030.png - (232.28KB , 536x314 , RA130.png )
159986
>>159985
>tripping discussion, doses, mixing them
That's pretty much the only way to talk about drugs, though. If you can't discuss doses and mixing that rules out a lot of safety/harm reduction discussion.

>moderator team never considered Okay to discuss fetishes
Sure they did, back in the age of daily fetish threads on /chat/.
>> No. 159987 ID: 950afd
File 140776786865.png - (53.58KB , 287x350 , 138247940037.png )
159987
>>159984
So, we end up effing /oat/ with unproper content. It was supposed to be SFW place. With ponies.
>> No. 159988 ID: 950afd
>>159986
>harm reduction

Mostly I saw doses discussions in matter of getting better trips, not 'safer' trips

I'm talking about /oat/. All fetish talks were locked or moved from there.
Sure it's not harmful to talk about what gives you boners, and it's legal by law ! but seems its NSFW. Drugs nsfw too

Last edited at Mon, Aug 11th, 2014 07:44

>> No. 159989 ID: bb3d30
I see what you're saying but I'm not getting the message that "you should totally do as many drugs as possible or you're a square!!!"

It's better to talk about it than not to. That way people can hear the facts and ask questions. If they're intending on using drugs they should know stuff like "don't buy tightly packed brown weed, it will make you nauseous and you're probably funding the FARC". If they want to avoid drugs, they can learn how to avoid it better if they know more about it rather than if they have false assumptions.
>> No. 159990 ID: 950afd
File 140776877835.png - (1.05MB , 1024x1448 , 137541113426.png )
159990
>>159989
It's not proper place for that. And the way discussions go there only would make them(adults or kids) more curious and demanding buy LSD. Because I was there and people been actually trying to convert me and prove me that "LSD is good. ,"(quote)

Last edited at Mon, Aug 11th, 2014 07:55

>> No. 159991 ID: 96aeff
File 140776891474.png - (630.49KB , 3000x3000 , Socks.png )
159991
>>159990
>people been actually trying to convert me and prove me that "LSD is good. ,"
"LSD is good" is an opinion. Nobody's trying to convert you or get you to do drugs just by saying that they're good. Especially if it's just a response to "Drugs are bad" (quote).
>> No. 159992 ID: 950afd
File 140776916379.png - (73.99KB , 287x350 , 139643963472.png )
159992
>>159991
Well, there is no open mind discussions and nothing about side effects. Only about how good is getting on them with lucid. I had to be just one voice of reason. And it's getting old. Because people are now daily discussing getting high on illegal substances.

It should be moved at lest to >>>/dis/
I heard mods recently started to move nsfw content talking there. But I was thinking moving it to chat would give the board second breath
>> No. 159993 ID: 89c198
File 140776954981.png - (280.73KB , 360x531 , 21.png )
159993
>>159991
Well it's not like we have teenagers on the site which will try doing it cus someone said it's good cus really teenagers never TRY things that someone says is good RIGHT...
>> No. 159994 ID: 950afd
>>159993
You probably never worked with kids.
>> No. 159995 ID: 35506f
File 140777104574.png - (1.02MB , 1000x1500 , eating.png )
159995
Honestly, the affect the discussion about drugs leaves on me depends on the "tone of voice" the person has, or the message they're trying to give. I mean on one hand, there are people that are just discussing experiences and/or effects in an objective manner, and then there are the more commonly found "Oh my god I'm so high right now wooooo" kinds. I've been seeing lots of the second kind lately, and not only is it bothersome, it might count as you know, trying to show doing drugs as a good thing or something. I think that is where things should stop.

So what I'm saying for short is, I fucking hate it when people get high and start acting obnoxious, bragging about how much high they are. It is disrupting.
>> No. 159996 ID: 950afd
File 140777120064.jpg - (4.53KB , 148x190 , images (3).jpg )
159996
>>159995
This guy gets it!
>> No. 159997 ID: 89c198
File 140777127477.jpg - (49.12KB , 894x990 , 148.jpg )
159997
>>159994
It was sarcasm, darling~

Last edited at Mon, Aug 11th, 2014 08:35

>> No. 159998 ID: 35506f
File 140777161416.png - (497.22KB , 674x832 , megane.png )
159998
>>159996
What I hate most is my friends being in that situation. It makes me just... not want to talk with them anymore.
>> No. 159999 ID: 6572ab
File 140777179383.png - (7.87KB , 571x213 , ponychangrowsup.png )
159999
>>159979
I thought this board was for adults anyway.
Should kids really be here?
>> No. 160000 ID: 35506f
File 140777194800.jpg - (59.90KB , 512x512 , fd071595cd6387e47f207344cf36fece7c355f8c.jpg )
160000
>>159999
It's a kid-friendly board, technically. If you wanna base things on that word, a child is a grown-up version of a toddler.
>> No. 160001 ID: 950afd
File 140777194900.png - (33.81KB , 487x496 , 93220__safe_princess-luna_artist-the-weaver_coffee_banana_breakfast.png )
160001
Check em
>> No. 160002 ID: 2beab5
File 140777195307.png - (135.98KB , 260x492 , 14.png )
160002
>>159998
I know how that is, I stopped hanging out with a lot of people like that. Most of the time it has nothing to do with the drugs they were on, it's just that they're an idiot. I've seen people I know act like that on the placebo effect and just... there are times you need to point out your disgust.
>> No. 160003 ID: 950afd
File 140777209040.png - (107.62KB , 545x578 , 140620915283.png )
160003
>>159999
When I started visiting this place I was underage, I think we have legally three persons on oat around 14 (raven is 15)
And I don't know about anons

Last edited at Mon, Aug 11th, 2014 08:49

>> No. 160004 ID: 35506f
File 140777211514.jpg - (221.71KB , 600x850 , glomp.jpg )
160004
>>160001
nope

>>160002
Honestly I would rather just stay away than "point out my disgust". Disgust is too strong a word anyway. I just don't want to spend time with people that act weird and go preaching about how great it feels to pump your brain with chemicals, and that everyone should do it. They can just go hang out with their fellow potheads, or whatever we are supposed to call them these days.
>> No. 160005 ID: 950afd
File 140777222798.png - (142.15KB , 408x318 , 137271356300.png )
160005
>>159998
I feel you.
>> No. 160006 ID: 2beab5
File 140777241027.png - (103.10KB , 270x342 , 29.png )
160006
>>160004
Often it's just people talking about what they like just as with any other hobby, but it's generally understood that trying to force it on someone is just a scumbag thing to do. A lot of people don't know how much of a fuckup they're being unless they're told because they think it's the cool thing to do and never question it.
>> No. 160007 ID: 6572ab
>>160000
If you want a wishy-washy interpretation, maybe.
In that case, a toddler is a grown-up version of a baby.
A baby is a grown up version of a fetus.
We are now a board for babies.
>> No. 160008 ID: 35506f
File 140777267145.jpg - (210.89KB , 850x1127 , sample_6c2872c794aa062f4d5455f7c89b485f493ecd24.jpg )
160008
>>160006
>Often it's just people talking about what they like just as with any other hobby
That is the first kind of discussion about drugs I was talking about, and I honestly think that is acceptable. It is more civil. Only one or two posters are able to talk about their experience at that objective and proper level. The rest seem to just hit it and you can oh so easily tell they're in the right mind.

>>160007
What matters is, the site is not restricted to 18+ like 4chan is. Underaged people are actually allowed in here, and we cater to them as well.

Last edited at Mon, Aug 11th, 2014 08:58

>> No. 160009 ID: 2beab5
File 140777287831.png - (144.62KB , 503x391 , 21.png )
160009
>>160008
Yep, but honestly that kind of shit isn't much different from any other shitposting. It's someone being an annoying jackass because they think it's fun and/or cool.
>> No. 160010 ID: 35506f
File 140777292466.png - (198.33KB , 850x850 , sample_502b836e5c2c91d0461d2aeced2db98b95e38e13.png )
160010
>>160009
Except those other annoying jackasses don't promote illegal substances at the same time.
>> No. 160011 ID: 2beab5
File 140777318579.png - (263.49KB , 423x571 , 10.png )
160011
>>160010
Considering how annoying they tend to be it probably ends up the opposite effect.

And yeah, I just remembered the amount I've talked to that actually know what they're talking about and aren't too dumb and excited to actually talk about something in a way that makes sense. Hm... I feel the urge to find the idiots and ridicule them...
>> No. 160012 ID: afa07e
>>159999
That's actually kinda funny, because the old search description was far different; something along the lines of "a place for fans of My Little Pony to gush over the world of Lauren Faust" or some such thing; and was only changed to the current one after another site's description was found to be "an imageboard for older fans of the show “My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic”" and Ponychan powers-that-be wanted to seem like they were more appealing and inviting to the /mlp/ crowd that was dispersing elsewhere. A minor aside.

>>160007
BARNEY.
>> No. 160013 ID: 35506f
File 140777352243.jpg - (293.67KB , 768x1024 , Laser.jpg )
160013
>>160011
You never know. Just because we assume they have the opposite effect doesn't mean they do. For all we know, somebody might be looking at them and actually wanting to let things go for once, like them. Not everyone thinks with the same train of thought, after all.

Don't ridicule them, just go and talk with the civil ones if you want to though.

>>160012
Huh, or maybe Lauren left the show and they thought the description wasn't too relevant anymore.
>> No. 160014 ID: afa07e
>>160013
It was immediately after the other catalyst event, whereas Lauren left years prior.
>> No. 160015 ID: 35506f
File 140777363094.jpg - (210.89KB , 850x1127 , sample_6c2872c794aa062f4d5455f7c89b485f493ecd24.jpg )
160015
>>160014
Catalyst event? I wouldn't know.
>> No. 160016 ID: 2beab5
File 140777381955.png - (111.02KB , 279x347 , 8.png )
160016
>>160013
Meh, the ridicule was mostly joking, I'd prefer to just kinda... try to get them to see how much of an embarrassment they are. In a nicer way than that sounds, of course, but the end effect of that realization is generally shame no matter how they realize it.
>> No. 160017 ID: afa07e
>>160015
The combination of /mlp/ and other things. Not important now, just think the change of description is funny.
>>160003
Minors should be getting parents consent, or whatever.
>> No. 160018 ID: 6572ab
File 140777387535.jpg - (85.23KB , 943x571 , twilightbarney.jpg )
160018
>>160012
#barneytrolldidnothingwrong
>> No. 160019 ID: 35506f
File 140777395586.jpg - (307.55KB , 787x700 , e047cd0ebc1fec3ad10fd5133b594d2160fb3910.jpg )
160019
>>160016
Shame you probably never will. If they actually could see, they would stop doing it.
>> No. 160020 ID: 2beab5
File 140777419657.png - (36.75KB , 187x170 , 19.png )
160020
>>160019
Well that was a pretty stupid thing to say. It's usually a dumb teen that's really excited about something and see people like MBP being the main people complaining about it. That's just going to make them feel right.

If people instantly realized they were doing something stupid they'd avoid embarassing shit more often. Brains can be fucked with easily if you do it right, that includes breaking a shitty mindset.
>> No. 160021 ID: 35506f
>>160020
Gotta go, but holy shit didn't realize that was you. Hiiii.
Okay bye.
>> No. 160022 ID: 2beab5
File 140777540299.png - (69.28KB , 238x239 , 22.png )
160022
>>160021
Heh, see ya.
>> No. 160023 ID: 3bb89e
File 140777568213.jpg - (143.32KB , 800x800 , yellow pretty ones.jpg )
160023
So, are we talking hard drugs only?
I don't see that happening so much myself.

Or, since this thread mentioned people going "woooo i'm high!", does this thread also include talking about weed and drinking by extension? Cause we have gotten some drunk AM in the last few days and in a way, we're also promoting alcohol consumption in the proximity of underage people.
>> No. 160024 ID: 2beab5
File 140777581726.png - (179.92KB , 363x481 , 32.png )
160024
>>160023
Careful, that may backfire. We have to protect the kids from having bad ideas they saw on the internet, no more mention of alcohol! Hell, some are under fifteen, can't talk about driving either!
>> No. 160025 ID: 3bb89e
File 140777593086.png - (113.04KB , 450x450 , drunkjack car.png )
160025
>>160024
Well, if you're gonna talk how great it is to race across the streets not caring about traffic violations....
>> No. 160026 ID: 2beab5
File 140777612855.jpg - (56.75KB , 750x600 , AmericaFuckYeah.jpg )
160026
>>160025
But what if a fourteen year old starts driving? That's illegal, too! At fifteen they can get their permit and drive with their parents, but we don't know what a fourteen might do if they see us talking about how fun driving is!

Cars kill more young Americans than guns! Cars are what really need to be regulated! We have to make sure kids know they're not fun or useful, but dedicated death machines! 'Murkah!
>> No. 160027 ID: 3bb89e
File 140777623973.png - (44.68KB , 705x600 , boop.png )
160027
>>160026
You know? That makes sense.
>> No. 160028 ID: 950afd
File 140777644359.jpg - (26.72KB , 600x328 , 1368735399341.jpg )
160028
>>160023
We are talking about illegal substances.
So, probably every single drug. Except weed, since it fits the law rule.
Still I prefer seeing weed stuff on more mature boards as dis or chat.
Well, you don't notice it much, probably because you have a life and doing something other than refreshing oat.
That's bad tendetion too, but it's probably legal in most non Arabic countries. Still I'd move them to gala or chat.

Main problem about that is its NSFW contend to begin with (drugs), probably scaring away people as Thauma and me. Maybe some new posters. It's also +18 stuff and illegal . read the thread tho.

>>160024
Something telling me you're here just say "come onnnn don't be so neerds and stop giving a foook"
>> No. 160029 ID: 2beab5
File 140777722355.png - (85.97KB , 351x261 , 17.png )
160029
>>160028
No, I'm saying that it's not actually against the rules and you're just using the kids thing as an excuse to push your "stop liking what I don't like" thing.

I'm also saying that you have a poor grasp on the English language and tend to misunderstand most of what you read, your OP was a mess that was hard to understand, some of your responses barely make any sense, and now you have the whole overly retarded quote thing strawmanning people who disagree with you. Do you just automatically assume anyone who enjoys recreational drugs is a complete piece of shit?

So no, my point is that it's a conversation people have about their interests and you don't need to enjoy it, you don't have to agree with it, and you don't even have to keep reading it. I am saying you shouldn't give a fuck, not slurred or throwing in "nerds" for no apparent reason, just because people are doing something within the rules that they enjoy.

So do you have anything to say actually based on my posts or are you just here to complain about and insult people with different interests?
>> No. 160030 ID: 82f2ba
File 140777828363.jpg - (201.43KB , 850x586 , sample_71976e5a2a582b2e7a29fb622387ac47.jpg )
160030
as annoying as all of those posters are, and as much as i dislike the idea of them rambling about being junkies on a website kids use, its not against the rules

i would support threads explicitly about drug use being moved to /dis/ though
>> No. 160031 ID: 3bb89e
File 140777871196.png - (309.95KB , 446x430 , so that's going on.png )
160031
>>160029
> as an excuse to push your "stop liking what I don't like" thing.
I think it's at least a sensible thing, since talking/bragging about illegal drug use is in a way a questionable thing.

Though I am not sure if it should be mod banned anyways. I can understand some people wishing it were.
>> No. 160032 ID: 2beab5
File 140777882411.png - (193.77KB , 343x553 , 7.png )
160032
>>160030
/dis/ is a kill board, half of the threads on the front page haven't had a post in over a month. Other than the thread with no replies posted two hours ago, the most recent post was three days ago. At this point /dis/ isn't serving a purpose unless people want to come back in a few days to see if they have a single reply. Might as well be cleaned up since there's not even really a userbase for it.
>> No. 160033 ID: 82f2ba
File 140777925187.jpg - (222.59KB , 526x877 , 379f054d6b89ffc9b9f244e7717f19d4.jpg )
160033
>>160032

then do that, idgaf

threads entirely dedicated to drugs used to be regularly pruned on this board. i dunno exactly what happened to that but i miss it. i consider that stuff nsfw and if i was browsing in public i wouldn't want to see it.

however, this thread is more about just random people doing it in a thread which i dont care so much about. yes, i dont like it and i find it harmful, but there's nothing in the rules against it.
>> No. 160034 ID: b655d9
"/oat/ should be open to all topics, except ones I don't like" -all of /oat/
>> No. 160036 ID: 35506f
File 140778015325.jpg - (110.07KB , 850x478 , sample_fa2e18f28461437b354007e9cc6239730e732e86.jpg )
160036
>>160034
I'm still confused about how somebody can straight up say "I'm gonna go use some illegal substances now" when we have a specific rule about not breaking the law on the front page.
Am I missing something?
I do realize the part where I just plain dislike the way they talk is just my personal preference, but this specific part actually should be of some concern if I'm not mistaken.
>> No. 160037 ID: 950afd
File 140778021660.gif - (0.96MB , 340x192 , 1381779235556.gif )
160037
>>160029
<Le ur grammar is shet
<le ur opinion is shet
<we just want to have fun
That's one way to state your point.
But yet, you have to think about consequences. And about others too.
>> No. 160039 ID: 2beab5
File 140778057815.png - (84.20KB , 302x302 , 13.png )
160039
>>160036
You can say you want to or will all you want, it's illegal to actually possess or distribute them, or actually act on that. Talking is perfectly legal, you don't get arrested for it. That's why. Just like how you can talk about all kinds of illegal stuff but not actually use the site to do the illegal stuff.

That's kinda been explained repeatedly over the years for a lot of subjects... you know that.

>>160037
So basically you didn't understand a word I wrote. Good to know.
>> No. 160040 ID: 35506f
File 140778067258.jpg - (59.90KB , 512x512 , fd071595cd6387e47f207344cf36fece7c355f8c.jpg )
160040
>>160039
Okay, so actually admitting that you have it and are using it doesn't count as possession since when? I mean on an online website, that's as close as you can get to it.

And I don't know that. I don't know much about topics related to drugs.
>> No. 160041 ID: 2beab5
File 140778123399.png - (59.58KB , 282x186 , 20.png )
160041
>>160040
Since always. Not enough evidence for a warrant considering it's some jackass on the internet. Actual proof, not including pictures that are supposedly of what you own because of how easily that picture can be found online, is a different matter. Talking about what you have done isn't illegal because it generally can't be proven. Posting on an imageboard isn't evidence that a court will take seriously.

The act of being on the drug isn't a charge either unless it's a public intoxication or DUI. The real things that could get someone in trouble at home are possession, distribution, and production.

But yeah, point is it's not illegal. There are even sites based on information for production, drug effects, and safety precautions.
>> No. 160042 ID: b655d9
>>160036
The rules don't actually say that. Here:

"Do not use this website for planning or conducting any activities which violate United States law."

Now, Ponychan isn't drugs, so the 'conducting' part is already accounted for. Planning could be done, people would have to discuss doing drugs at a certain place and time. Doesn't happen either, to my knowledge - and if it is "move it to /chat/" is not at all a solution.

>>160040
>Okay, so actually admitting that you have it and are using it doesn't count as possession since when?
It isn't evidence. Watch.

"I have in my possession, two metres of cocaine in my household, which I will consume at 0200 hours tonight."

Now, do I actually have this cocaine? You be the judge.
>> No. 160044 ID: 35506f
File 140778135211.png - (441.75KB , 695x1000 , mecha.png )
160044
>>160041
>>160042
So what I'm wondering is, since when does say, announcing your age in 4chan warrant a ban, but announcing you're using drugs not count? Aren't they supposed to be similar in the way that you're admitting to breaking the rules of the website?
>> No. 160047 ID: 2beab5
File 140778174471.png - (263.49KB , 423x571 , 10.png )
160047
>>160044
It is against the rules to post on 4chan if you're under 18. It is not against the rules to post on Pchan while on drugs.

That's how. I don't see how you're missing the main point of talking about it is fine as long as you don't USE the site to ACCOMPLISH the act. Caps for stressing the words, not rage yelling.
>> No. 160048 ID: 35506f
File 140778201570.png - (198.33KB , 850x850 , sample_502b836e5c2c91d0461d2aeced2db98b95e38e13.png )
160048
>>160047
I see what you mean, I think. So the difference is that for one the website is the tool, and in the other it has nothing to do with the act apart from being a "witness"?
Hm, well this issue aside, since I think you're right about it, what about the fact that we actually welcome underage posters here, and some people actually do promote drug usage, and they may be adversely affected from it?
>> No. 160049 ID: 35506f
>>160047
>>160048
I mean heck, not even just underage posters. Any random poster may be more likely to pick it up just because they see all these people talking about it, saying how awesome it feels, or something like that.
>> No. 160050 ID: 82f2ba
File 140778223051.jpg - (265.48KB , 682x799 , f587285fe61d18038bedfa6e3f064fa8.jpg )
160050
i dont think even doing it around kids here should be banned. Well, I mean it -should-, but under current rules it shouldn't.

we have plenty of other people spewing enough crap to mess up the more impressionable users here anyway. between believing in ghosts and magic spells, being encouraged to change genders at the slightest hint of dysphoria and the ever-looming threat of growing up to become manley, we've already lost the battle on that front
>> No. 160051 ID: 35506f
File 140778233731.jpg - (210.89KB , 850x1127 , sample_6c2872c794aa062f4d5455f7c89b485f493ecd24.jpg )
160051
>>160050
Can't say I'm not worried about a couple of those either.
I came across a very disturbed individual with tulpae the other day... but that's not the topic of the thread.
>> No. 160052 ID: 2beab5
File 140778268855.png - (72.03KB , 208x328 , 27.png )
160052
>>160048
No. I'm saying that it's against the rules of 4chan to be under 18. It's not against the rules to say you're high on pchan because that doesn't violate US law and being high itself isn't against the rules.

Under 18 on 4chan = against the rules
high on Pchan = not against the rules

Bans are generally based on doing things that are against the rules.


We talk about a lot of things underaged posters shouldn't do. Again, we talk about drinking. If you want to talk about things we can't talk about on here if we don't want kids affected then there's also smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol, profanity, any lewdness, and violence or other law-breaking topics that don't involve breaking the law itself.

The entire rule about breaking laws on the site would have to be changed to even discussing illegal activities if we want to avoid anything that could possibly affect a kid's decision.

That's why I see the kids thing as a trojan horse tactic instead of an actual argument because it's something added onto a particular dislike people have. I don't see anything about completely removing any discussion that would involve being anything considered a bad role model. If it's only used on a particular subject instead of being something that people care about on its own, then I don't see a reason to treat it more as an attempt to guilt people into doing what they want. See my point?

>>160049
And depending on the situation, if interest is there I'd support any adult's decision to try it if they're aware of the consequences and have a safe environment for the experience. It is something that has greatly helped me make improvements and reduce stress. I've made some bad decisions, of course, but I'd also try to help people understand how and why to avoid them.
>> No. 160053 ID: 2beab5
File 140778301916.png - (45.88KB , 300x228 , 37.png )
160053
>>160050
You know I kinda was happy forgetting that's a thing...
Shit...
I'm going to go back to forcing memories out of my head.
>> No. 160054 ID: 35506f
File 140778304653.png - (497.22KB , 674x832 , megane.png )
160054
>>160052
I'm not really using kids as a trojan horse. I felt that you might think I am too, and then I realized, that it's actually just not kids I'm concerned about. Anybody can get influenced when they see multiple people encouraging a certain act, it may start making them think like maybe, it's worth a shot.
And I don't think that should happen.

It doesn't change the fact that they're doing something illegal! I had a long talk before about how you can stay safe when you use substances and things like that, and I understand that, but that still doesn't change that you could end up in jail because of it. Do we really want people to be coming here and ending up thinking giving something like that a shot is okay?
If it was entirely out of their free will, I couldn't say much to that. But when you have a group of people promoting it for them, then they might start getting ideas. You can say it's still their free will to do it or not, but you can't deny that they might decide to do drugs while they wouldn't have done it before they had seen other people talking happily about it, saying how great it is.
>> No. 160055 ID: 2beab5
>>160054
I know you're not trying to use it as a trojan horse, that's more of a MBP thing and a lot of other people I've seen violently against it over time. You seem to have good will but... some really awkward values about personal responsibilities.

I already gave my view on whether people should nurture the urge and in what situations. It is a risk, but it's also something that can really help people, and in many cases I'd say it's worth the risk if done right. It is a good thing in the right situations.

People are responsible for their own thoughts and decisions. I understand the concern, but it's still their choice and anyone can tell you that "because other people do it" is a damn stupid reason to try anything. They know what the risks are, they decide if it's worth the risk. There's a certain line of protecting people from themselves where things just get ridiculous, and stopping people from saying that X isn't horrible just so they don't make a fool of themselves is past that line.
>> No. 160056 ID: 950afd
File 140778360738.png - (317.00KB , 1175x1024 , 1384184065999.png )
160056
Whelp. There is right now Sam writing his tripping experience (on acid?) Right now. Can't say it's not worrying what he's saying or doing to himself.
>> No. 160057 ID: 2beab5
>>160056
Robotripping, over the counter shit. That seems like more of something she picked up from stuff off-site and I'm trying to keep her from flipping out. Once she comes out of it I'm going to have a talk with her...
>> No. 160058 ID: 581daa
18+ only when?
>> No. 160059 ID: 950afd
File 140778388464.png - (27.33KB , 230x249 , 139451624803.png )
160059
>>160057
And you think that's OK?
>> No. 160060 ID: 950afd
>>160058
I have very simple and good idea. Let's make chat 18+. It's always been /oat/'s big brother

Last edited at Mon, Aug 11th, 2014 12:07

>> No. 160061 ID: 35506f
File 140778404512.png - (198.33KB , 850x850 , sample_502b836e5c2c91d0461d2aeced2db98b95e38e13.png )
160061
>>160055
People are responsible for themselves, but that doesn't mean we should just stop caring about how they might be affected, because they will. When you put the components of the situation, I mean like
doing drugs
or
promoting bad behavior
separately they aren't too bad, but the fact that they are all together, -and- it is all wrapped up in a nice little illegal, potentially life ruining package is not exactly what I would want to subject people to.
I know it doesn't necessarily ruin lives. It's just that I've seen at least two or three people in Ponychan that have completely become bound to their substances and have no shame in telling others how much they love their experiences. Honestly, I feel sorry for them, and I would like other people from having a similar experience in the future. It's just sad to watch.

>>160057
Please do. Fucking hell, I used to be friends with her, feels like. These days I only see her when she's tripping on something, and it's just so fucking painful to watch. She's ruining herself. I can't even say anything, I don't know enough about the topic to say anything.

>>160058
Please no. Ponychan has too much 18+ material as it is. Honestly, I am partly to blame myself, so not much room to speak for me.
>> No. 160062 ID: 2beab5
>>160059
No, I think she fucked up and took too much. I'm kinda worried too, but considering this isn't just something someone told her to do on here it's best to have her say it just so people can talk to her and help calm her down. I don't, however, think it's much of a site issue. It's kind of annoying and it was a mistake but you're talking about what someone chose.

If someone gets way too drunk and depressed it's not a good thing, but it's not a thing for the site to take action against.
>> No. 160063 ID: 950afd
>>160062
We do take actions against suicide threads tho. It seems what she's doing might be close to that
>> No. 160068 ID: 2beab5
>>160061
I'm sorry but I think you're just too stuck in your point. Look at what Marcy mentioned, all those can cause damage to someone's life. Someone may be convinced to quit a job, someone may lose their shit over tulpa stuff, someone might think they're trans and cause a lot of issues trying to force it when it was just a whim.

However, people are affected by every single human interaction they have. Slightly or heavily depends on the event, but their mood, their views, their decisions, everything is changed by interacting with people. A part of life is taking what you learn and making decisions based on it. Drug talk isn't bound by other rules and may not be as harmful as other topics. Protecting someone from hearing something they could make a mistake over is a ridiculous amount of work for something that's their own responsibility in the first place.

And with that I'm done with this, it's repetitive and pointless. I'll continue to speak positively about things I feel positively about, though again, circumstances are key.

Also about to log on old skype and see if I have Sam on there. It looks like she's fucking up more than I did at her age.

>>160063
It's not suicide, it stupidity.
>> No. 160069 ID: 3bb89e
File 140778465086.png - (251.66KB , 446x430 , huh 5.png )
160069
>>160063
There is a crucial difference.
Unless sam says that she's doing drugs to OD and kill herself.
>> No. 160070 ID: 35506f
File 140778470064.jpg - (313.88KB , 800x1130 , ring.jpg )
160070
>>160068
Okay.
>> No. 160073 ID: 950afd
File 140778509963.png - (107.62KB , 545x578 , 140620915283.png )
160073
>>160068
So you decide to not take drugs and overdose seriously. Looks like I have to care about that, if not you. See you later!
>>160069
For the note, she is OD already.
People doing this AMA stuff to gather attention to their problem and make others feel bad about that. Whelp. I hope she'll survive. Let's not stop her and just watch?
Good thinking there, Artee.
>> No. 160074 ID: 950afd
We better give chill warning/ban to the roleplaying and spamming people rather than people who needs to be told to stop overdosing medicine.

Last edited at Mon, Aug 11th, 2014 12:29

>> No. 160075 ID: 2beab5
>>160073
Please use google translate or something so I can understand what you're saying.

Okay listen, you might be worthless but damn dude you need to shut up. A ban isn't going to help someone who's INCOHERENT. People draw attention to all kinds of problems but someone who's having issues dealing with a mistake isn't someone you need to ban. God damn I wonder how you even count yourself as a person.
>> No. 160076 ID: 82f2ba
File 140778580942.jpg - (340.54KB , 744x1052 , 41c332c59f683869436e77c33b827ce2.jpg )
160076
>>160074

i sort of get what you're saying, but a "chill ban" isnt going to help someone's drug habit dude. yeah, it'll get them out of your face so you dont have to watch it but they're still gonna be fucked up

i dont like having to see that stuff any more than you do, but banning people isnt a method of solving it
>> No. 160077 ID: 35506f
>>160073
>>160075
You both care about Sam in your own way so stop throwing insults at each other and do whatever you want to do about it.

I think we all agree that what we want is not just straight out ban people in situations like these, but make sure that they happen as little as they can, try to speak them into acting rationally, and then keeping themselves in an appropriate place while they partake in whatever drug usage they're taking part in.

I mean shit, both of you are wanting to help Sam -and- accusing the other side of not wanting to help her out. Can't you see that?
>> No. 160078 ID: 2beab5
>>160077
No honestly I think MBP is worth less than the shit I took this morning and yelling more about rules than Sam, and when someone's having issues like this and all they can think of is shoving it to the side then I start wondering how they don't puke when they see a mirror.

Anyway, I think I said everything I have to say and calling a worthless piece of shit a worthless piece of shit isn't going to do much, especially when the dumb slav can't comprehend a sentence I say. Also god damn digging through all these old contacts is a pain, I can't even remember who used to go by what.
>> No. 160079 ID: 3bb89e
File 140778671714.png - (156.63KB , 453x451 , now.png )
160079
>>160078
I know it's pretty useless to tell you this, but please focus on getting in contact with Sam and if you want to add to a discussion, stick to the discussion itself.

Flailing at OP with insults doesn't add anything useful. Stick to your arguments on topic and if you're getting pissed off, take a break from the thread.


Anyways. I agree for my own, bans in this can never be the right answer. Though I do hope we won't keep getting druggie thread after druggie thread.
>> No. 160080 ID: 35506f
>>160078
Oh gee fuckin' whizz, I sure love when one friend of mine throws a heavy insult at another friend of mine.
You -can- talk about the issue at hand -and- try to help Sam out at the same time. My guess though is that she doesn't know Sam as well as you do, so it makes sense that you're acting closer to Sam than MBP is. It's the same reason I drew myself away from the situation; because I realized it's better to let others with better connections handle it.
>> No. 160081 ID: fc79f3
File 140778740268.png - (93.35KB , 388x316 , 48.png )
160081
well, sorrrrry
>> No. 160082 ID: 2beab5
>>160080
>>160079
Skype is being a cunt and I have a headache, working on it.
>> No. 160083 ID: d2e7ed
File 140778758943.png - (564.71KB , 1092x1052 , 1198.png )
160083
>>160075
You need to stop with the insults, m8

>>160076
We take that sort of action in case of suicide threads comming up.
But i was talking about warning mostly.
>>160078
You probably forgot the direction of the thread.
>>160079
It's not just few days in a row. It's daily
It's bothering me.

Last edited at Mon, Aug 11th, 2014 13:11

>> No. 160084 ID: 581daa
>>160078
Yeah I get that you're frustrated but calling people worthless is kinda uncalled for.

This thread does suck though, it's our semi-regular "please remove thing I don't like/understand" thread.

The morals of having a site open for kids but meant for adults to be able to discuss adult things freely are definitely not right when stuff like this comes up, so we really should just stop allowing kids to post here. I honestly think that's the best solution. But then that would also open this whole other Pandora's Box of "Ok now why can't we post porn?" that nobody wants.
>> No. 160085 ID: 82f2ba
>>160083

A suicide threat is universally bad and you can give people easy access to materials that help them immediately with hotlines, etc. it being closed it primarily because we as people are not qualified to help anyone in such an unstable condition

we cannot send drugposters to rehab or get them to detox. the two situations are not even close to comparable and it's admittedly a little bit disgusting that you're comparing someone on the verge of putting a bullet in their brain to someone who's high on whatever the fuck.
>> No. 160086 ID: 82f2ba
>>160084

if you made this site 18+ and actually went about enforcing it then you'd probably lose a massive chunk of your traffic. that's a horrible idea
>> No. 160087 ID: 3bb89e
File 140778794799.png - (114.45KB , 316x351 , let's play ball.png )
160087
>>160083
You probably could give me a list of threads that have explicitly handled the use of hard drugs?

>>160084
Meh, I think kids should be welcome anyways, but at their own discretion as they will be faced with "adult talk".
>> No. 160088 ID: fc79f3
is this because of starshines AMA yesterday?
>> No. 160089 ID: 35506f
>>>160088
No, Sam is tripping balls as we speak
>> No. 160090 ID: fc79f3
File 140778832924.png - (147.40KB , 288x588 , 125.png )
160090
>>160089
oh, well my opinion on that is, if its a thread specially about drug use. like the topic itself being that, i can see the issue

but if it's just casual talk (in a regular thread) about smoking a blunt or drinking, i dont see the big deal
>> No. 160091 ID: 2beab5
>>160088
Thread where we talked about drugs for a couple of posts before MBP whined, we mentioned it wasn't against the rules, thread happened and something about a battlefield invitation.

Honestly, jousting would have been way cooler.

Oh, and anyone have Sam's skype? I don't know if I cleared it out when I cleaned up like a year ago but I can't tell who the shit's who in my old skype. I'm on bubble.berry right now
>> No. 160092 ID: d2e7ed
>>160087
We get threads saged really quickly. I can't bring back them from list 12 or so.
Going to bed for now. See you here tomorrow

Last edited at Mon, Aug 11th, 2014 13:24

>> No. 160093 ID: 89c198
File 140778853532.jpg - (57.16KB , 1041x993 , 147.jpg )
160093
>>160078
The only one who is worthless in this whole situation is you. Really first of all you doesn't even consider other feelings then Sam...She or he isn't the only person with freaking problems in the world you know. MBP had a lot of her own problems so don't you even dare talking shit like that ever again to her when you don't even know anything.

Second learn some empathy for everyone not the only person you care about cus really that just make you look like a huge dick.

Third I didn't see MBP even said single insult to anyone, She is always polite and has a lot of empathy so really learn from her.
>> No. 160094 ID: 35506f
>>160091
I have her but not sure if she still uses or anything, not talked with her for a long while
samsynapse
>> No. 160095 ID: 35506f
>>160091
>>160094
Also she is offline
>> No. 160096 ID: fc79f3
lol that thread

<look kewl i am guise, i am trippin' bawls hahaha xD
>> No. 160097 ID: 89c198
File 140778871874.png - (342.69KB , 1683x931 , 127953 - Artist Shamrock Dapper distinguished monocle pinkie_pie.png )
160097
>>160096
>> No. 160098 ID: 82f2ba
File 140778877352.jpg - (269.28KB , 953x744 , 862bc6b1d2a5c08c879773d7fcadc8ab.jpg )
160098
>>160093

she is, however, the only person whose problems are actually tangential to the thread that is currently taking place.

he was mean to berry punch and stuff and that was uncalled for, but dont perpetuate it and actually focus on what is going on
>> No. 160099 ID: d2e7ed
>>160088
It's not because of your or starshine's ama. I made this thread after I found another drugs generals. Sadly shortly after it our oat poster started overdosing meds.
>> No. 160100 ID: fc79f3
File 140778895706.png - (84.53KB , 218x452 , 280.png )
160100
>>160099
yeah i just saw. fair enough. i feel ya, buddy

heres my opinion on the matter >>160090
>> No. 160102 ID: 89c198
File 140778921829.jpg - (37.06KB , 811x816 , 117.jpg )
160102
>>160098
Truth enough thought you don't really know is she write truth or just seek attention cus really if someone would triping I am pretty sure it would be too hard to write stuff like
"I am vibrating
Everything is shaking "
So yeah.... my second thought is what can you really do about it? If she want do it she will do it and talking won't change anything. You guys are not professional psychologies or anything....
so answer is nothing so yeah....
Sorry for being so honest but really worrying about someone thought internet is kind pointless unless you have her/his address and you can call someone to get them help.
>> No. 160104 ID: 431baf
File 140779104473.png - (97.49KB , 386x238 , Miss Dash, I am neither a stallion, nor a brony, so though I appreciate your offer, I cannot cum.png )
160104
Here's a personal opinion:

Ponychan, and it's moderators by extension, are not your mother.

The site is not responsible for the shit you do as a result of interacting with it.

Sexual threads are moved because reasons.

Threads about drug use are not moved because they do not break the rules as explained by people more knowledgeable than me about the fact, in this very thread.

If a child see's people talking about drugs on here and decides to try some, i can understand the viewpoint of ponychan being at fault for that.
However, i also reserve the right to call and/or think of you as a dingbat for sincerely having that viewpoint, when the actual people at fault are the child's parents and/or guardians.

If a child hears a news story about the effects of drug use and decides to try drugs based on that, is the news station at fault?
>> No. 160106 ID: 82f2ba
File 140779266708.jpg - (316.62KB , 877x620 , 9f2f0e8ff35c9b5a4c38c266d96c0fc6.jpg )
160106
>>160104

I dunno if people were arguing about the accountability of ponychan so much as "I don't want people to be doing this in general on here"

It's a bit different than a news station in that this is supposed to be a pretty close-knit group of dudes on here. In a lot of cases, I've seen it displayed that people will indeed follow the leader when it comes to a situation like that, as "friends" on the internet are a lot more interpersonal a source than say, a news station, or a movie, or a video game. It just comes down to "real people" that you know saying things always seeming a lot more enticing and acceptable than a random stranger or whatever

I still don't support banning it because I think it's a lost cause and to effectively do it you'd have to ban a ton of other stuff, but I totally see where people are coming from
>> No. 160107 ID: 522231
File 140779273397.png - (269.12KB , 614x429 , freedomwheels.png )
160107
>>160104
In Suemerica? Maybe.
>> No. 160108 ID: 431baf
File 140779305009.gif - (3.39MB , 1280x720 , Are you seriously practicing your yoga in front of the fillies.gif )
160108
>>160106
>"I don't want people to be doing this in general on here"
Well sucks to be them then, as it's entirely up to the admins what happens on here and to that i simply respond
>Admins caring about the site.

As for your other point;
I guess, but i once again point out the fact that it's not the responsibility of ponychan to look after 'the children' who should have been instilled with enough sense of self that they wont succumb to peer pressure over the Internet.


>>160107
Spurdo pls.
>> No. 160111 ID: a6e153
I think banning discussion of drugs is silly, but for the love of god can we please get rid of the "Ghey pony stoner" threads? Can we move that to /gala/ or any place else? That would be wonderful.
>> No. 160112 ID: 82f2ba
>>160111

they were gala-ified for awhile and im not entirely sure why that changed
>> No. 160113 ID: d2e7ed
File 140782450205.gif - (545.73KB , 500x400 , 1.gif )
160113
>>160104
>Ponychan will never rise you as her own dauther

We talked not only about kids! There is lot more of people that finds this subject disturbing.
>>160106
op said not about banning them, just moving thread to more proper broard.
>>160111
I still not sure where whole idea of banning goes. Here we only been discussing moving of threads
>> No. 160114 ID: d2e7ed
>>160113
and we will be the one to blame if situation as yesterday repeats and the person that having overdose will not survive
>> No. 160115 ID: a6e153
>>160114
Ponychan did not convince Sam to use drugs, I can pretty much guarantee that.
>> No. 160116 ID: d2e7ed
File 140782599331.gif - (1.88MB , 256x192 , MUHWVV4.gif )
160116
>>160115
ponychan could stop her. and make her think twice before doing it again here.

And still it's topic for other thread. Right now we are dealing with drugs generals.

Last edited at Mon, Aug 11th, 2014 23:57

>> No. 160117 ID: a6e153
>>160116
She had been doing drugs before ponychan I'm pretty sure. Also I don't think it's Ponychan's job to stop her from using drugs.
>> No. 160118 ID: d2e7ed
File 140782678212.png - (23.90KB , 377x302 , shh.png )
160118
>>160117
Make a new thread about this and i'd gladly explain you what could ponychan do and why would it be ponychan's fault if anything bad happens
>> No. 160119 ID: 9e34d5
File 140783128326.jpg - (50.96KB , 703x395 , image.jpg )
160119
... oh- i-i'm sorry guys.
I guess I'll clarify a few things and put a few of my opinions out there.
•I've been having a pretty rough past two years, from completely shitty health, moving far from friends/family, trying to cope with bad coping skills by using even worse coping skills, and (what caused the more recent over-the-top drug use) a sad mutually unwanted breakup.
•I don't think anyone should do the stupid shit I've done. Drugs or otherwise. It's dangerous and scary and drains fun out of doing anything while sober.
•I'm a girl. I've even got the little ♀ symbol. C'mon. srs guis.
•I was so completely out of it I didn't even know I had posted on the chan anytime after that thread on /oat/ about college books.
•I typically don't post and spout the "lol im high doodz" mentality because I hate it myself. I think I'd been doing so recently because I wanted to be a petty bitch and "get back" at sssssssomeone who hadn't wronged me in the first place. And prob'ly to find other people to have conversations with about this stuff.
•I don't use Skype anymore. I might someday, and if I do it'll be under a new name and all. Just so ya know.
•I never intentionally tried to kill myself with drugs, but I've hoped before. A couple times. and the recent trip i way over did it, went on for two days and this morning took +1,000mg with over 18,000mg guaf so... i was hoping a little more than usual.
•I'd like to say I'm done for good because of a realization/epiphany I had. I'm not addicted and my stubbornness/determination is pretty strong and even annoying at times. Mind over matter and all that. i know everyone says that but i don't have physical dependence and any mental dependence was from supreme boredom/depression. i've done hard runs like this before though not quite the same and been fine for months after
•I know I sounded like a total jackass and I wish I hadn't have posted it for the sake of others not being worried.
•I think drug discussion is fine, so long as it's primarily a sober conversation and not glorifying using drugs. Being a douchey person and posting "lel im high so fun" should warrant enough criticism and disdain from the posters that mods wouldn't need to control it. Mmhm.
•and thank you, to all you guys, caring and being concerned. I didn't mean to worry anyone.

If anyone still wants to contact me, I'll leave my email.
>> No. 160120 ID: 3bb89e
File 140783371975.png - (183.91KB , 384x383 , interesting.png )
160120
>>160112
I moved a bunch of those, especially when they were reported.

I probably would do this more often still if I find a thread labelled "ghey stoner thread".
I don't think it would be fair to simply remove all of Fleur's threads cause they're implied ghey stoner threads.

Meh, the messy thing is that if I do that it would be necessary, to be fair, to remove all social threads to /gala/. And I don't wanna go there to make a caricature of the rules.

If you see a ghey stoner thread that's not been moved, you can report it still.
>> No. 160121 ID: ceea5f
...oh my god is there seriously a symbol for female posters
I cant even
>> No. 160123 ID: 431baf
File 140784461774.png - (126.41KB , 592x332 , Behold the fruits of my college education_.png )
160123
>>160118
Hey, >>160122

>>160121
♂ ♀
Alt + Numpad 11 / Alt + Numpad 12

Google "alt codes." they've been around for years.
>> No. 160124 ID: a098c9
>>160123
holy shit on my phone it shows up as like, an image - not a text character. It shows up almost like the mod icons next to a mod tag.
>> No. 160133 ID: 8e68fb
File 140788668926.png - (387.69KB , 695x900 , Screenshot from 2013-10-12 15:04:55.png )
160133
>>160121
>>160124
Haha wow, that'd be hilarious and amazingly disturbing. Can you cap it? I kinda wanna see.
>> No. 160134 ID: a098c9
File 140788801352.png - (324.55KB , 720x1280 , Screenshot_2014-08-12-18-55-48.png )
160134
>>160133
>> No. 160135 ID: 6572ab
File 140788959216.png - (67.76KB , 894x894 , shaggy_dan_by_circusjirkus-d5agho9.png )
160135
>>160119
>>160119
Yeah, everyone does stupid shit.
I have a hard time hopping on the intervention bandwagon because of all the shit I've personally done. It's your own body and you can do with it what you want.

I've had friends who have committed suicide for realzies. There isn't much you can do about it if they are dead set.
The only thing you can do is be there for them if they want to talk. I get that it might be annoying to listen to someone high, but if you're really concerned about someone killing themselves, it seems like the type of thing you would be willing to momentarily put up with.
>> No. 160158 ID: 2053e1
>>160135
> It's your own body and you can do with it what you want.

Not to derail, but I would add that despite your body being your own, your life is intertwined with anyone you interact with and with people who also invested in you.

When you ruin yourself, you're bound to drag others with you and that is something you shouldn't overlook.
>> No. 160162 ID: 6572ab
File 140796453983.jpg - (49.20KB , 496x496 , imgmod_dan_0011_mr_mumbles_scared_with_dan.jpg )
160162
>>160158
>you're bound to drag others with you and that is something you shouldn't overlook.

Maybe to an extent emotionally, but
if someone is determined to spiral out into oblivion, there isn't a lot you or I can do to stop them. At some point, you got to let them do what they got to do.
If there's one thing you own in this life, its your own bag of meat. I can say "be careful, I care about you" if I'm assuming you haven't thought about the consequences, but the final choice is in the individual's hands.
>> No. 160166 ID: 3bb89e
File 140800561591.png - (265.11KB , 456x461 , I see that.png )
160166
>>160162
And as easy as it sounds to say "throw my body in a ditch", but people will likely want to pay for your funeral too. And if you don't got insurance for that, crudely stated, your death will be a real financial doozy.
>> No. 160423 ID: 45db28
File 140816105556.png - (55.15KB , 606x592 , Absolutely!.png )
160423
>>160166

If I drown myself in the river the police will have to come find me. The work they put forth will justify their jobs and make them money!
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]


Delete post []
Password    
Report post
Reason