[Something witty]

Search /oat/ threads

Name  
Email  
Subject  
Message  
File     
Embed    
Password  (for post and file deletion)

Apr 24Site maintenance in progress; posts made right now may be lost to the annals of time
Apr 24Site maintenance in progress; posts made right now may be lost
Mar 31With the Merger coming up soon, we have created an official steam group for the combined sites. It can be found at http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PonychanSteam

File 142955769096.jpg - (136.31KB , 1920x1080 , Deadpool in a baret.jpg )
39802225 No. 39802225 [View]
Quickly, give me ideas what to do in Minnesota (or american things in general) for today!
Pending deletion
2 posts omitted. (Expand)
>> No. 39802233
File 142955809688.jpg - (84.24KB , 478x478 , Pikadeadpool.jpg )
39802233
>>39802229
My twins aren't fan of baseball sadly :c but nice for your cousin.

>>39802230
Been there 3 times now so unfortunately that's a no :c but thank you though!
>> No. 39802234
Kyaking

Hiking

Bowling

Bike ride

Train ride


thas all I gots
>> No. 39802259
File 142956118118.png - (176.17KB , 1190x760 , ameribärprofil.png )
39802259
Get shod :DDD


File 142953941633.jpg - (43.23KB , 481x360 , IMG_1881.jpg )
39801916 No. 39801916 [View]
Why playing the healer is the worst?
if you are good, and your team bad, you cant do anything.
if you are bad and your team good, everybody dies.
Pending deletion
12 posts omitted. (Expand)
>> No. 39802232
File 142955804412.png - (127.74KB , 408x310 , Twilight - But I don't wanna study!.png )
39802232
>>39802105

Except it's a video game and people are throwing magic at each other while fighting dragons and shit, so what's your point?
>> No. 39802239
File 142955864368.jpg - (31.80KB , 362x471 , tumblr_mcufbvsNyH1rcy28bo2_1280.jpg )
39802239
>>39802105

I don't think that's really accurate. It's not like basketball players can't play baseball, or an accountant can't learn how to cook, or a police officer doesn't understand cars.

In fact, I think it would be more realistic if MMO classes diversified a bit. Learning basic spells and healing would probably be an ordinary thing for most children. It probably wouldn't even seriously imbalance things to give DPS classes all the abilities they need to heal if the player puts in the time for it. They're still primarily limited by time, and if they want to maximize their damage then they can't stop to heal anyway. Similarly, healers are usually restricted by manager, so they can't spend it on damage, and in games where they could, they might also be strapped for time.
>> No. 39802242
File 142955928553.jpg - (621.60KB , 1280x1024 , screenshot_110104-03-44-16.jpg )
39802242
>>39802222
Quads for tragedy.


No. 39801996 [View]
1. Pizza
2. Hamburger
3. Pancake

1d3 = 1
Pending deletion
20 posts omitted. (View thread)
>> No. 39802129
>>39802125

Yeah, seen that happen to third parties but never to myself thankfully.
I seem to have a stomache made of steel when it comes to meat... for many other things it's not so good though.
>> No. 39802133
>>39802129
It's a tradeoff.
>> No. 39802134
>>39802133

I suppose it might be.


File 142954826021.png - (0.99MB , 900x677 , tmp_17477-167853__safe_scootaloo_apple-bloom_sweetie-belle_cutie-mark-crusaders_older_armor_adul.png )
39802063 No. 39802063 [View]
>
Because somepony said to make the best tread ever,or my soul is gone. So let's make the best epic cutie mark crusaders thread ever guy's. Because it's 420 time and it's dat time.


http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uGnKLSl5XWM
Pending deletion
1 post omitted. (Expand)
>> No. 39802067
File 142954841237.png - (195.44KB , 830x467 , 830px-The_Cutie_Mark_Crusaders_On_Stage.png )
39802067
Look here are three little ponies
ready to sing for this crowd.
>> No. 39802087
File 142954927050.jpg - (27.57KB , 320x288 , tmp_23383-5f25ef1af42e80094a37d8b1b4ffc944_jpg~320x480-1062613983.jpg )
39802087
>>39802066
>>39802067
^Destination: Fun indeed!
>> No. 39802131
File 142955139778.jpg - (51.45KB , 1024x691 , demon.jpg )
39802131
Hm... well you tried. I'll savour your soul.
>Nom


Delete post []
Password    
Report post
Reason  

[0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] Next