Anything and everything related to roleplaying

Search /rp/ threads

Name  
Email  
Subject  
Message  
File     
Password  (for post and file deletion)

File 142043170739.jpg - (92.93KB , 500x657 , Val hears you.jpg )
40740021 No. 40740021
#Open #Canon: Donut Cat #Pseudo-canon #Cross-canon #Chill #Lighthearted #Shipping #General #Semi-serious #Crazy #Courtesy/Common Sense/Fun

All cats have dark sides, and Catlot is certainly no exception. On the wrong side of the cat tree, everything appears to be dark and cold, the rainy weather being but an exclamation mark deepening the atmosphere of alienation and lurking fear (and cats).

The atmosphere changes though, as soon as you pass the worn door over the neon sign saying, in bright bold letters [U]CAT BAR
All cities have dark sides, and Canterlot is certainly no exception. On the wrong side of the tracks, everything appears to be dark and cold, the rainy weather being but an exclamation mark deepening the atmosphere of alienation and lurking fear.

The atmosphere changes though, as soon as you pass the worn door over the neon sign saying, in bright bold letters [U]D NUT BAR
http://youtu.be/QJy3WkBm66g

Inside, amongst the litter boxes and cat toys dating back to the last century, with their nicks and stains and worn out padding, you can finally get yourself dry, eat some cat nip and wait out the rain. There's even a antique jukebox - someone placed the damaged neon 'o' from the sign outside next to it, the stylised glass cat looking a bit out of place with the sombre décor.

Here, all are cats welcome and accepted and only cats are accepted – so long as violence does not occur, as indicated by a the sign reading “Weapon bin by the door, put it in or we put you out. Cold."

On the blackboard, one may find what appears to be a scribble of nonsense:
EAT ATCATS'S
YOUR AD HERE

The cat is NOT auto-staff, and it will stay that way.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Topics tonight include:
>Do we have a contender from Gravity cat/Ceiling cat?
>Val is my waffle
>Who likes cats?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The Bar is now: OPEN
1994 posts omitted. Last 50 shown. Unspoiler all text  • Expand all images  • Reveal spoilers
>> No. 40742066
>>40742064
"five are adopted. The other I just have serious issues with..."
>> No. 40742067
>>40742066
"Oh, well, okay. Won't pry."

>>40742065
"I command you to be still!"
>He fires at the nearest pony
>1d20 = 18, 12+ to hit
>> No. 40742068
File 142060496903.jpg - (134.03KB , 625x805 , MFW talking to my family.jpg )
40742068
>> No. 40742069
>>40742068
>FRIENDSHIP SUPLEX!
>> No. 40742070
File 142060500816.png - (545.67KB , 989x886 , 3_ Dulset Tarn 2.png )
40742070
>>40742062
>>40742063
>>40742064
>>40742066
>>40742067
Ummm...
>> No. 40742071
>>40742070
>>40742067
"I told them about the kids."

"And that odd one out is Apfel." He filled Dulset in
>> No. 40742072
File 142060514838.jpg - (72.14KB , 903x583 , I love this shit.jpg )
40742072
>>40742069
><Puts a hand on your head>

>no. No.
>> No. 40742073
File 142060536529.gif - (1.35MB , 336x227 , we have been saved.gif )
40742073
>>40742067
> There are so many of them now, it would be quite difficult to miss entirely.

> With a resounding crack the rifle spits fire, and jumps slightly in your hooves as the hellpony's forehead is opened by the bullet. A thin drivel of what seems to be muddy, distilled water falls to the ground as it stumbles backwards a few steps, its head tilting back from the force.

> ...But before you can celebrate, it hangs its head and weeps as it continues to approach you. Oh no. You're going...to die here, aren't you? It is only a matter of time before so many swarm the cliff you stand on that you have nowhere to run, even if you tried.

don't fight it...

> ...but there in your still beating heart, you know, if you are caught, you'll be like them.

> Run.
>> No. 40742074
>>40742072
>Awwwww...

>(also, that is one chubby t-rex)

>>40742071
>>40742070
>Litwick nods, fishing about for another topic of conversation more comfortable for the other two
"So, um..."
>> No. 40742075
File 142060548021.png - (133.13KB , 900x900 , 1_ Dulset smile.png )
40742075
>>40742071
>>40742074
So you're with Cara, hm? She's a cutie, isn't she?
>> No. 40742076
>>40742074
>>40742075
Andrew chuckled and refilled his iced tea.
>> No. 40742077
File 142060556528.gif - (4.23MB , 640x360 , Skate Cat2.gif )
40742077
>>40742074
>Tis bane.
>> No. 40742078
>>40742073
"Be-begone! I command you!"
>Glancing frantically around, he tries to spy a path, an unburnt building, anything that could put some distance or some sort of barrier between him and those...those things.

>>40742075
>>40742076
>Litwick nods with a chuckle
"Yeah, she's adorable. And just...just incredible all around."
>He turns to Andrew
"Thanks, by the way. She told me you helped her get those Star Horse props. Those were...that was just an amazing Hearth's Warming gift."

>>40742077
>I accept this as his canon appearance!
>> No. 40742079
File 142060591741.gif - (937.29KB , 300x275 , Ban6.gif )
40742079
>>40742078
>No no no. That's baby bane. This is his canon appearance.
>> No. 40742080
>>40742079
>He sprouted arms!
>> No. 40742081
File 142060611704.png - (547.79KB , 640x353 , spoiler.png )
40742081
>>40742078
> There. The path you came, the one the red-maned mare brought you along. The ones emerging from the buildings haven't yet shambled in your way - if you're fleet of hoof, you might just be able to make it back to the town entrance in one piece.
>> No. 40742082
File 142060615044.jpg - (323.71KB , 720x1280 , Ruins movies.jpg )
40742082
>>40742080
>He also breaths nuclear fire.
>> No. 40742083
File 142060618021.png - (397.91KB , 786x732 , 3_ Dulset Tarn 3.png )
40742083
>>40742076
>>40742078
You gonna propooose~?
>> No. 40742084
File 142060623528.jpg - (8.73KB , 225x199 , nativity.jpg )
40742084
>>40742080
>>40742082
>Did you know that T-rexes love Jesus?
>> No. 40742085
>>40742078
>>40742083
"Better do it before this one snatches her up." he joked and gave Dulset a small shake
>> No. 40742086
File 142060637662.jpg - (145.57KB , 1024x1024 , 1419574927474.jpg )
40742086
>HI EVERYBODY!
>> No. 40742087
File 142060672883.jpg - (53.71KB , 400x533 , Chernobyl_Vodka_nucular.jpg )
40742087
>>40742081
>Harvey immediately dashes down the path, attempting to feed another bullet into the chamber as he does so

>>40742082
>

>>40742083
>>40742085
>He laughs nervously
"Oh well, I hadn't... I mean, we just... we've only been dating a few months now."

>>40742084
>Away in the Mesozoic, no crib for a bed

>>40742086
>Heya, crazy person
>> No. 40742088
File 142060675716.gif - (0.99MB , 500x280 , 1420553254850.gif )
40742088
>I posted and everything stopped.
>> No. 40742089
>>40742088
>You killed it. You monster.
>> No. 40742090
>>40742085
>>40742087
>I hate to say it but I should get to bed early. I'll be around a lot more tomorrow though.
>> No. 40742091
>>40742090
>Aww. G'night!
>> No. 40742092
>>40742090
>bluh

>>40742087
Andrew chuckled. "She's just jokin. She gets like that. Pretty uh, seducy and provocative. It's a kelpie's nature."
>> No. 40742093
File 142060696509.png - (1.86MB , 1920x1080 , 1411503710039.png )
40742093
>> No. 40742094
File 142060707367.png - (48.23KB , 1100x1000 , 1419233011038.png )
40742094
>>40742087
>I DIDN'T murder everybody!

>Damn it!
>> No. 40742095
>I might have missed an announcement or something, but anyone seen Ave lately?
>> No. 40742096
>>40742095
>his computer is phucked
>hi
>> No. 40742097
File 142060721067.png - (106.15KB , 642x775 , 141938322793.png )
40742097
>>40742095
>I dunno.
>> No. 40742098
>>40742092
"Heh, right."

>>40742093
>Here, have a Matthew Broderick

>>40742094
>A pity indeed, Jimmy

>>40742095
>Yeah, something's going down where he doesn't have access to the board. He's still on Skype from time to time, though.
>> No. 40742099
>>40742098
Andrew took a sip. "So where is my sis anyways?"
>> No. 40742100
File 142060744734.png - (0.96MB , 2000x2000 , deaf to your pleas.png )
40742100
>>40742087
> It takes some doing, with the heat and the oppressive darkness pressing down on you from all sides. The sight of more and more hellponies stumbling out to grab you spur you further down the path, and you could swear one or two of them got so close to touching you that it was a wonder you did not burst into flame.

> They are no longer shambling. The creatures' pleas and cries turn to snarls and spitting, and their gait quickens up, the closer you get to the town entrance, tearing off after you as if their own unlives depended on it. In no way does it help that the pink mare can be seen most everywhere you look, off in the distance when you glance one way, staring balefully through a window within arm's reach when you glance the other way, flames licking at her mane and casting silhouette her thin, horrible frame.

> She's watching you. She's here.

> Past the town entrance, there's only one way to go - the way you came. The clearing you and your companions emerged from what seemed like days ago was still there, dark and cool and seemingly safe.
>> No. 40742101
File 142060757212.png - (83.22KB , 500x638 , 141989940904.png )
40742101
>>40742098
>Total shame!

>Wanna burn an orphanage?
>> No. 40742102
>>40742096
>Ah, alright
>Hey
>> No. 40742103
>>40742099
"She had to work late. Something about paperwork for the team members. We were going to meet here for dinner but..."
>He frowns at the door
"I dunno, I expected she'd be done by now."

>>40742100
>As he breaches the clearing he whirls around, back against a tree and rifle at the ready, panting hard from the chase.
"This fleshly frame...was not meant...for this manner of exertion... Jimmy! Are you present? Do you yet live? Vindicate? Emilia? To whence have you gone?"

>>40742101
>I thought you would never ask!
>> No. 40742104
File 142060813472.jpg - (138.43KB , 1000x600 , 141980455169.jpg )
40742104
>>40742103
>And many an orphanage was burned.

>I lost the let's go be psychos together gig...
>> No. 40742105
>>40742104
>Speaking of psychos, shall we continue?
>> No. 40742106
File 142060832670.jpg - (458.37KB , 768x1024 , rain.jpg )
40742106
>>40742103
> The forest breathes life into the world.

> All at once, with another whoosh, a strange and otherworldly gust of air rushes over him. It is still night time - but the flames and the noise of the horde of undeath have been vanquished in an instant. There is no sign of the town over your shoulder - in fact, as you rush through, you find you have bypassed much of the forest you walked through to get there, now standing before the river at the bottom of the hill upon which you previously set up camp.

> Vindicate is standing in the middle of the river, and though she can hardly seem more pale than the snowy color she already is, she looks decidedly shaken. But this is replaced with relief as she spots him, breathing freely once more.

Harvey...!
>> No. 40742107
File 142060845237.jpg - (60.68KB , 364x600 , Dapper Daedalus.jpg )
40742107
>>40742105
>And I am here.


>My god, it has been far, far too long since I got of my house, and...

>Went to my local card store and played D&D with people.
>> No. 40742108
>>40742106
>He whirls around and trains his gun on her
"Be still! Are you one of them?"
>> No. 40742109
>>40742107
>That is the best kind of social interaction.
>> No. 40742110
>>40742103
"I know my sis.. she wont miss a date with someone she likes like you, i'm sure she's comin'... how about another drink to hold ya over till seh gets here?"
>> No. 40742111
File 142060862211.png - (23.02KB , 553x478 , 1418325159835.png )
40742111
>>40742105
>Yep.

>It was my favorite...

>Where were we?
>> No. 40742112
>>40742109
>The only kind that matters.

>So.

>Open offer. Anyone wanna RP?
>> No. 40742113
File 142060876513.jpg - (523.41KB , 1280x819 , bloom.jpg )
40742113
>>40742108
Woah, woah, woah, remember what I told you.

> She stops in her tracks, and raises her forelegs slowly.

...Don't point that at anything you aren't okay with disappearing.
>> No. 40742115
>>40742110
>He nods
"Yeah, why not. Thanks."

>>40742111
>Well, Oddly had just woken up the mystery mare by means of the liquid rooster.
"You looked like you were having the nightmares, guy."

>>40742112
>
Please to select your horse from the menu. Exclusions may apply.


>>40742113
>He eyes her suspiciously for a minute, then lowers the rifle.
"Indeed, that you did say."
>He glances back where the burning village had stood but a moment before
>> No. 40742116
File 142060901461.jpg - (901.77KB , 3840x1080 , 1420437743833.jpg )
40742116
http://www.ponychan.net/chan/rp/res/40742114.html
http://www.ponychan.net/chan/rp/res/40742114.html
http://www.ponychan.net/chan/rp/res/40742114.html
http://www.ponychan.net/chan/rp/res/40742114.html

http://www.ponychan.net/chan/rp/res/40742114+50.html
http://www.ponychan.net/chan/rp/res/40742114+50.html
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]


Delete post []
Password    
Report post
Reason