Anything and everything related to roleplaying

Search /rp/ threads

Name  
Email  
Subject  
Message  
File     
Password  (for post and file deletion)

File 142623525656.jpg - (197.69KB , 704x400 , tumblr_mrpiln69XN1qkye9go4_1280.jpg )
40819435 No. 40819435
#Open #Canon: Donut Bar #Pseudo-canon #Cross-canon #Chill #Lighthearted #Shipping #General #Semi-serious #Crazy #Courtesy/Common Sense/Fun #Dinghy Thingy

All cities have dark sides, and Canterlot is certainly no exception. On the wrong side of the tracks, everything appears to be dark and cold, the rainy weather being but an exclamation mark deepening the atmosphere of alienation and lurking fear.

The atmosphere changes though, as soon as you pass the worn door over the neon sign saying, in bright bold letters [U]D NUT BAR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMvzJwe-MR0

Inside, amongst the tables and chairs dating back to the last century, with their nicks and stains and worn out padding, you can finally get yourself dry, drink something hot and wait out the rain. There's even a antique jukebox - someone placed the damaged neon 'o' from the sign outside next to it, the stylised glass donut looking a bit out of place with the sombre décor.

Here, all are welcome and accepted – so long as violence does not occur, as indicated by a the sign reading “Weapon bin by the door, put it in or we put you out. Cold."

On the blackboard, one may find what appears to be a scribble of nonsense:
EAT AT JOE'S
YOUR AD HERE

The bar is NOT auto-staff, and it will stay that way.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Topics tonight include:
>DINGHY
>DINGHY
>DINGHY
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The Bar is now: OPEN
2082 posts omitted. Last 50 shown. Unspoiler all text  • Expand all images  • Reveal spoilers
>> No. 40821609
File 142639008369.png - (229.68KB , 492x600 , Sweetie(mare).png )
40821609
>>40821604
Oh, are you?
>She quirks na eyebrow
>> No. 40821610
File 142639008524.png - (181.26KB , 847x523 , tumblr_static_able_sisters_by_mienleaf-d4yctlm.png )
40821610
>>40821607
Mysty or Warrant
>> No. 40821611
File 142639011978.png - (175.95KB , 900x900 , 10When I said getting wet, I didn`t mean this.png )
40821611
>>40821599
>>40821601
>>40821605
>She would probably have screamed if it weren't for the fact that there was plenty noise already. As it stands, her ears uselessly flatten against her head as she recoils from the pair of screwdrivers, eyes screwing shut and her hooves clamping down against her temples. After a moment, she manages to pop her eyes open and glance about like a deer in headlights. Now she sees the need to scream:

That was the worst idea ever!
>> No. 40821613
File 142639031439.png - (97.35KB , 788x1014 , sweet mother of mercy.png )
40821613
>>40821605
>>40821601
>>40821611
HOW.

> The remainder of the thought was "are you not all bleeding from the ears," but they had no time. He proceeds to give both of his companions a hearty nudge, before dashing outside, hoping dearly they would not simply sit around on their bums inside the saloon all day. But also that they would not be perforated with gunfire. That would just be excellent, but it seemed kind of a bare minimum thing.
>> No. 40821615
>>40821608
>Thousand shivers and glances around
"And you said this was a projected memory?"

>>40821610
1d2 = 2

>>40821605
>>40821611
>>40821613
>The Hitchhiker whips out the device she had readied earlier -- what appears to be some sort of penknife -- which shines for a moment as a photon lattice of hard-light erupt from it, forming a barrel and pistol grip. Gun in hoof, she takes to the wing after the fleeing Timelords.

"Drop your weapons and put your hooves and wings on your head!"
>> No. 40821616
File 142639066219.jpg - (26.82KB , 300x596 , 300px-Raphael_Soul_Calibur_V.jpg )
40821616
>>40821609
...Back home
>Sticks his tongue
>>40821607
Yet a greater conductor of more active energy if tempered properly.
>> No. 40821617
>>40821615

"It is...with a few modifications."

He said, seemingly strained by the effort though it was not readily apparent.

"Removed a few of the...distracting bits."
>> No. 40821618
File 142639076833.png - (179.24KB , 691x550 , 10You really must learn to knock first.png )
40821618
>>40821613
>>40821615
>The Professor takes the hint easily enough, though she initially bumbles like one of the Thee Stooges. It becomes abundantly clear now that she is the only one left to carry their objective out -- a task she jumps to with the hurried gusto of one about to be shot. Grabbing the Monitor by his shoulders, she spreads her wings and takes off, half-dragging and half-carrying him out the door as fast as they could carry her.

YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE, COPPER!
>> No. 40821619
File 142639087045.gif - (1.31MB , 385x218 , tumblr_n0vl19RIaa1svym0mo1_400.gif )
40821619
>>40821615
>look like you get good cop Warrant.
An overly cheery looking police officer enters the bar and immediately heads to the pastry case.
>> No. 40821620
>>40821611
>>40821613
>>40821615
>>40821618
The mob begins firing wildly- thankfully, the majority of them are still disoriented, and their shots go wide, more than a few of them accidentally taking down their own compatriots in the confusion. The trio have their escape route. The little display was probably not even necessary; when the smoke and confusion clears, the crowd will have bigger problems. Like gunshot wounds and bleeding eardrums. You monsters.
Still, it would probably be wise to distance yourself from the place, at least until you can get the Monitor to divulge the location of Whisper's TARDIS.

Last edited at Sat, Mar 14th, 2015 20:43

>> No. 40821621
File 142639095487.jpg - (38.77KB , 382x510 , The Driver suitless - ByQuoten.jpg )
40821621
>>40821608
>Driver doesn't really have time to speak, nor much prescience of mind to do so. In the eight years or so of her conscious memory, she had never gotten to see the mountains. Not the northern ones at least. Her traveling companion was a warm weather sort by far, so they never went anywhere cold if they could help it. It was so damn brisk and refreshing and it felt... Well, real.
This is all part of your memory?
>She looks out over the sea of clouds and snowy mountains, and just looks out in wonder at a place she was sure she'd never be able to see otherwise. After all, space and the universe was for other people who got to lead the lives that she never could, really.
It's... Beautiful.
>And for once, this picture properly convey's Driver's expression.
>> No. 40821622
File 142639095649.jpg - (99.09KB , 812x680 , Reformatted.jpg )
40821622
>>40821616
Hm, well this is not your home...So, would you like to do anything legal here?
>> No. 40821624
File 142639117914.jpg - (392.71KB , 992x1488 , 2D-Art-Bio-Vincent-Paladin.jpg )
40821624
>>40821621

Deja kept silent for the most part. There it was. The word again. Beautiful. Not a word he would ever use. But it was hard to blame her, with such a majestic view. Maybe it was beautiful? One could be mistaken when ignorant of the truths lurking behind the veil.

"Glad you enjoy it." He said. Smiling just a little wider. "Anywhere else you wish to visit or would you like to just linger for awhile longer?"
>> No. 40821625
File 142639120974.png - (98.26KB , 834x957 , trottin.png )
40821625
>>40821618
>>40821620
Okay, not our finest moment...

> Expression grim, The Whisper glances back, to see Professor carrying Monitor bodily along the way. He'd half expected her to leave him there, really, but she appeared to have at least a fair grasp as to how these things go, and therefore, he had the sense enough to trust in that judgement. Even if it appeared to be weighing her down a bit. Around open fire, this was far from optimal.

> So it was that he slowed down a little, and offered a hoof towards Monitor's other foreleg.
Do try not to drop the fellow. We do still need him, as yet.
>> No. 40821626
>>40821616
>She nods
"Fascinating."

>>40821617
"You certainly left the cold intact."
>Thousand glances around, his stern expression softening as he gazes on the islands of snow standing proudly amid the ocean of cloud. With a sigh, he turns back to Frost.
"...I have to admit, though. It is a gorgeous view."

>>40821618
>>40821620
>>40821625
>Pretzel, for her part, is now thoroughly confused by the shouting and the running and the firing. She dashes amid the group, bounding in excitement and nipping at heels as she disappears with the rest into the Professor's TARDIS

>Hitchhiker glides over to the control panel and begins pulling levers
"Time to go. Destination: anywhere else!"
>> No. 40821627
>>40821626
>>40821619
>> No. 40821628
File 142639139618.jpg - (33.18KB , 382x510 , haphappy.jpg )
40821628
>>40821619
"Heya!"
>A visibly pregnant orange mare waves to him from the counter
>> No. 40821629
>>40821626
>CORRECTION:
>Ignore that second part. I have been informed they are father from the TARDIS than I realzied
>> No. 40821631
File 142639150031.png - (424.35KB , 1656x2169 , 10Do you really like my mane.png )
40821631
>>40821620
>>40821625
>She certainly didn't seem to have any problem with him taking on some of the labour. Shaking her head roughly, she kept a steady pace, pumping her wings like a madmare, bound for her TARDIS. Glancing back over her shoulder, she couldn't help but break into a grin.

Drop him? I hardly picked him up in the first place!

Don't you worry, this is also far from my worst moment! Doesn't even break the top ten! Or top twenty! Or top fifty! Or... Nevermind. Back to the TARDIS!

Last edited at Sat, Mar 14th, 2015 20:54

>> No. 40821632
>>40821621
>>40821624
>Thousand frowns again as a twinge of jealously crosses his face, but he does his best to hide it as he turns to the Driver
"It's up to you. Is there something else you'd like to see?"
>> No. 40821633
File 142639159858.png - (45.51KB , 356x414 , Good Cop.png )
40821633
>>40821628
He turns and waves.
"Heya, How are you?"
>> No. 40821634
File 142639164266.png - (371.77KB , 700x1000 , 4d03c99ee9a3355b09400e2e9dac9c62.png )
40821634
>>40821622
>>40821626
>Finalyl got food D:
>havent eaten all day, bbl
>> No. 40821635
>>40821625
>>40821626
>>40821631
The unconscious Time Lord hits the floor with a solid thump. Yeah, that guy is out. Did I mention that was a hell of a throw? Top marks. Anyone got any smelling salts?
>> No. 40821637
>>40821631
>>40821635
"Augh, fine!"
>She twists a knob, then whirls around to the Whisper
"And what was that all about? I had them eating out of my hoof!"

>>40821633
"I'm good. Haven't seen you around before. Are you new?"

>>40821634
>Definitely, man. Take care.
>> No. 40821639
File 142639192915.png - (264.25KB , 1000x959 , 10So you found ALL the porn.png )
40821639
>>40821635
>>40821637
Now-- now, now, no need to play the blame game! This is just what I like to call "plan pile-up." It's why you can never find two Time Lords in one place. At least, not for long.

>Rambling like a winding road, she trots between the two of them, waggling a hoof in a vaguely conciliatory manner.

Let's just find The Whisper's TARDIS and be done with this, eh?
>> No. 40821640
File 142639202313.jpg - (467.81KB , 1234x932 , 1425935411740.jpg )
40821640
>> No. 40821642
File 142639208106.jpg - (308.87KB , 1001x1001 , sd700-special.jpg )
40821642
>>40821637
"You could say that, yes, My name is Warrant."
>> No. 40821643
File 142639208772.png - (87.80KB , 900x722 , whats that then.png )
40821643
>>40821631
So I see! We shall have to trade stories sometime!

...Good to see I'm not the only one who finds some fun in this sort of thing. as well!

> He has taken the Monitor in hoof, and is presently beating his wings as furiously as he can muster. They are delicate, soft, and mostly unused, however, and that much shows - the effort must be killing him by now, as deeply as he is beginning to breathe, and as quickly as his amused smile turns to a grimace. Still he presses on, though.

>>40821637
>>40821639
Ah, no, you had them asking for evidence you would not be able to provide, and you would have had to leave his weapon with him, or have your skull ventilated. Nonetheless, Professor is right, I feel we have some questions to ask mister...er, The Monitor. Yes.
>> No. 40821646
>>40821637
>>40821639
>>40821643
1d20 = 14 10+ and the man of the hour conveniently wakes up at that precise moment! Barring that... I don't know, try the old bucket-of-ice-water trick, maybe.
>> No. 40821647
File 142639237174.gif - (296.96KB , 250x250 , Numbers.gif )
40821647
>>40821640
>

>>40821642
"Well hello, Warrant! I'm Haphazard, but everypony calls me Haph."

>>40821643
>>40821639
"...yes, yes, fine, I'm sorry. my plan was working fine though"
>She throws a lever and sighs, turning to the others
"Well, we're in orbit now, temporally anchored to the moment we left. We can take all the time we need here."
>> No. 40821648
File 142639244073.jpg - (57.84KB , 255x255 , Cirno10.jpg )
40821648
>As much as I would love to continue, I am afraid I must get myself ready for work now.
>> No. 40821649
File 142639250525.png - (410.75KB , 715x1000 , 98f6ebc4a972d665c5dc437e0365239b.png )
40821649
>>40821648
>Goodbye Cirno q.q
>> No. 40821650
File 142639256264.png - (128.65KB , 627x1275 , Too salty.png )
40821650
>>40821647
> He gives her a small, concerned look, but decides he will simply have to talk to her about it later. At the moment...

>>40821646
> ...They seemed to have company.
>> No. 40821651
File 142639256782.png - (1.16MB , 1017x786 , 10Well, hello beautiful.png )
40821651
>>40821643
>She seems more than a little peeved at The Whisper's insistence on getting the last word, grimacing deeply. But with a brisk shake of the head, the dark look leaves her, and she begins digging around in the cabinet underneath the central console.

Now, of course, before we can ask anything, we should restrain him... Should have some rope in here somewhere, it, ah, comes in handy...

>>40821646
>>40821647
Ah, and look at that! How punctual; fitting!

>Making a triumphant sounding noise, she withdraws a long, thick length of rope. It looks uncomfortably well-used, further evidenced by the practised way she winds it around her hooves. And possibly also the leering grin she makes.

Good morning, Monitor. We just need to ask you a few questions...
>> No. 40821652
File 142639268926.jpg - (152.75KB , 376x375 , NY-LT-courtesy-375.jpg )
40821652
>>40821647
"Nice to meet you Haph."
>> No. 40821653
File 142639269257.jpg - (106.89KB , 567x561 , 1425260436829.jpg )
40821653
>>40821647
>What's hanging?
>> No. 40821654
>>40821634
>Hey, it's a Nyx!
>> No. 40821655
>>40821650
>>40821651
"That... won't be necessary," he says, holding up his hooves in what he hopes is a conciliatory gesture.
"My watch is broken, and whichever one of you carried me here seems to have neglected to bring along my spectacles. I am thoroughly at your mercy."
He grins, sketching a shallow bow to the Professor. "Hell of a throw, by the way. Top marks."
>> No. 40821656
File 142639287200.png - (294.28KB , 818x976 , 555379__safe_solo_clothes_ponified_watamote_tomoko+kuroki_artist-colon-mushrooshi.png )
40821656
>>40821654
>No u
>> No. 40821658
>>40821648
>G'night

>>40821650
>>40821651
>Pretzel inquisitively trots over and hops atop the bound pony, sniffing at him curiously. Hitchhiker smirks from nearby
"Now now, Pretzel, don't dig in just yet. Only if he refuses to cooperate."

>>40821652
>Haph nods
"Are you a cop?"

>>40821653
>Happenstance. You?
>> No. 40821659
File 142639307871.jpg - (24.20KB , 640x430 , 87828634.jpg )
40821659
>>40821658
"What gave it away?"
He chuckles at a joke that isn't really a joke.
"Yes miss."
>> No. 40821661
>>40821656
>But that's what that pic was! The Nyx, from Warframe!
>> No. 40821662
File 142639313881.png - (811.55KB , 1000x1000 , mrs_nibbly_s_bow_by_twokinds-d898lop.png )
40821662
>>40821661
>UR FROM WARFRAME!

>I'm back if you wanna rp.At least for a little bit. A pic of this girl popped out of Nightshades arm
>> No. 40821663
File 142639314047.png - (321.98KB , 978x816 , 1425366996327.png )
40821663
>>40821658
>Happenstance?

>What kind of happenstance?
>> No. 40821664
File 142639316431.png - (211.62KB , 1024x1043 , 10I'M AVIN A GIGGLE ERE MATE.png )
40821664
>>40821655
You know, normally I'm the one giving out marks.

>She doesn't seem dissuaded by his defenceless nature, creeping forward with that broad, predatory grin.

Sorry, but I'm going to have to err on the side of caution. Be thankful; normally, I can't do this unless I'm in a dark room with a spotlight.

>She is at least relatively gentle as she takes his forelegs and winds the rope around his hooves, staring carefully at him all the while.

So, what have you been up to?
>> No. 40821666
File 142639330477.png - (209.77KB , 1920x1080 , 1422988718317.png )
40821666
>>40821658
>Also, I feel like crap.
>> No. 40821667
File 142639329507.png - (641.00KB , 5000x7056 , oh, whoops.png )
40821667
>>40821651
>>40821655
> Evidently feeling a bit winded from the exertion, Whisper remains quiet as he proceeds to lean against a spare pillar, watching the proceedings, and evidently trusting the other two to handle the proceedings. Although he does hope deeply that they aren't going to trust the Monitor's assertion that he is defenseless. They don't seem the trusting type, either one, really.
>> No. 40821668
File 142639332312.gif - (1.15MB , 264x398 , Gogo3.gif )
40821668
http://www.ponychan.net/chan/rp/res/40821665.html
http://www.ponychan.net/chan/rp/res/40821665.html
http://www.ponychan.net/chan/rp/res/40821665.html

http://www.ponychan.net/chan/rp/res/40821665+50.html
>> No. 40821670
File 142639340444.png - (229.68KB , 492x600 , Sweetie(mare).png )
40821670
>>40821662
>Sweetie blinks, tilting her head
Nightshade, who's this?
>> No. 40821679
>>40821624
Since I know you're gone, this is for whenever continuing is an option.
>Driver just looks out in giddy wonder for a few seconds more, then chuckles. She was aware that the only reason a fellow like Deja would be in a place like this would be an unpleasant one.
...Yeah, this is good.
>Driver runs a hoof through her red-and-green mane, taking in a breath of the not-air.
You've ever been to a desert, Deja? Show me one I won't see anywhere else.
[Return] [Entire Thread] [Last 50 posts] [First 100 posts]


Delete post []
Password    
Report post
Reason